I live in the UK and have ordered direct from DJI for a few reasons, 1st cos im impatient and not prepared to wait, 2nd to date all uk dealers have been told they are not being given the extra battery deal option. The massive and i mean massive problem im going to have is should something go wrong, because if it should and many P2 owners are hoping things will, then by law i will need to return my P3 to HK were it was delivered from. US buyers are ok and have a us returns for dji but in the uk our returns for faulty items from dji is HK. I have thought about this long and hard since my time of order on release night and contemplated cancelling my order with dji and waiting longer and placing another order with a uk dealer and paying extra when the battery's become available. This is something that is still on my mind and worrying me. If i cancel direct they will turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread i bet, but if i don't you can bet your bottom dollar the bad threads on here will start to pour in on arrivals of them with problems and people needing to return them. LOL what you all think folks, keep order with dji or place order with uk dealer and wait. Jacob if i have messed this poll up in any way then please step in and correct it. First poll sorry hope its correct.