Do flight simulators for quadcopters exist?

FRS

Reaction score
I am a very new pilot and only launched my phantom a few times and majority of the times I crash lol.. I was wondering if anyone had a free flight simulator I could use to learn the controls better before she goes back up in the air. Even just a basic diagram would help me understand the controls better. I freak out when its up and that makes me second guess all my movements.

I am not aware of any, but I guess you could buy a one of those tiny guys at Walmart and practice with it.

I know what you paid for your Sunrise... you need to quit crashing it. ;>)

Good luck....

Dan

p.s. within a couple more weeks, you will be reading about MY trials and tribulations.

FRS said:
I am a very new pilot and only launched my phantom a few times and majority of the times I crash lol.. I was wondering if anyone had a free flight simulator I could use to learn the controls better before she goes back up in the air. Even just a basic diagram would help me understand the controls better. I freak out when its up and that makes me second guess all my movements.

I bought a little Syma X1 to practice on. Then I got antsy and bought PhoenixR/C. It's got everything you could possibly want to fly, including quads. I practiced about 100 hours on that before buying a Phantom. If you learn to fly the X1 or any of the quads on Phoenix R/C, you'll be fine with a Phantom.

http://www.phoenix-sim.com/

Elginet said:
FRS said:

I bought a little Syma X1 to practice on. Then I got antsy and bought PhoenixR/C. It's got everything you could possibly want to fly, including quads. I practiced about 100 hours on that before buying a Phantom. If you learn to fly the X1 or any of the quads on Phoenix R/C, you'll be fine with a Phantom.

http://www.phoenix-sim.com/

I'm sorry......I forgot to add that Phoenix R/C is a simulator program for the PC, complete with controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj