DNG Raw Files Won't Open After Firmware Update

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been flying my P3 with no issues for a month. Today I did the FW update, and then flew. I shot some images in raw, and Photoshop or Lightroom won't open them up. Anyone know why?

Thanks!
neil

Who knows?? , that FW update is fraught with numerous issues, all of which have not be identified yet. For those who haven't done it yet ( I haven't) wait till DJI gets all the complaints sorted out and fixed. Im sure there will be another version coming out soon to replace the one just released.

Hi all,

I've been flying my P3 with no issues for a month. Today I did the FW update, and then flew. I shot some images in raw, and Photoshop or Lightroom won't open them up. Anyone know why?

Thanks!
neil
Reformat your card from inside the app and try gain.

OK. Will try that. I read that you are supposed to keep your firmware update file on the card...if I format, that will be gone. Any issue with that?
Thanks!
It'll be gone, but no issue. Worst case, if you need it again to update batteries, just put it back on. tbh by the time batteries need a firmware update, we'll have seen 10 more iterations of fw updates. cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers