DJIUSA is now UAVProducts.com???

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Someone mentioned this earlier, I went to the website but didn't notice this statement. It may have been there and I may have missed it... Not sure...

DJIUSA is now UAVProducts.com. Same company, same service just a new fresh name.

What the hell does THAT mean???

-slinger

They used to call themselves DJIUSA when DJI was just a small Chinese company. Once DJI grew, DJI said no because they are not DJI, they are a dealer. So they changed their name to UAVproducts. It is semi misleading because it makes you think they are part of DJI. They are not. They are just dealers for DJI products. Same as B&H, drone fly, etc.

Ksc said:
They used to call themselves DJIUSA when DJI was just a small Chinese company. Once DJI grew, DJI said no because they are not DJI, they are a dealer. So they changed their name to UAVproducts. It is semi misleading because it makes you think they are part of DJI. They are not. They are just dealers for DJI products. Same as B&H, drone fly, etc.

Ahhhh... Kewl. I couldn't figure out WTF was going on here... Especially so soon after Colin's departure. I'm getting a little DJI paranoid, I guess. This has been a pretty rocky couple of months for owners of expensive DJI gizmos...

Thanks, man...

-slinger

The switch to UAVproducts is a few years old now. I think the vision is DJI's iPod and is helping to make them a household name. They realized their problem (lack of customer service) and are working to correct it. Got rid of Colin and his relaxed view of customer service and are looking to drive forward with the vision and P2. I have a feeling you are going to see some nice things coming from DJI in the next few years.

Ksc said:
The switch to UAVproducts is a few years old now. I think the vision is DJI's iPod and is helping to make them a household name. They realized their problem (lack of customer service) and are working to correct it. Got rid of Colin and his relaxed view of customer service and are looking to drive forward with the vision and P2. I have a feeling you are going to see some nice things coming from DJI in the next few years.

I truly hope that's the case. God knows I'm not seeing that now... :roll:

Ksc said:

Next few years???? We can't wait so long!
Another thing is, is they don't get their act together they could loose it, the first other chinese drones are already on the marked.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik