DJI's New Promo - Phantom 4 with 2 Extra Batteries with Charging Hub or Car Charger for $1,399

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just got word of this promo. Just wondering if DJI would consider giving me a refund since I ordered my P4 with 2 extra batteries on July 26 for $1,559. I was also thinking if they would ship me a free charging hub or car charger.
promo.jpg

Contact DJI support and see what they have to say. It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask.

I just sent an email to their online sales department. Not expecting to get an answer in a couple of days.
Isn't the return period 7 days from the day you receive it? If you are still in that return window you can for sure get the difference refunded. Just tell them you will return it and place a new order. That return window has got to be closing fast though if you are still in it so I wouldn't wait for an email back, I personally would make the phone call or chat with someone asap.

Isn't the return period 7 days from the day you receive it? If you are still in that return window you can for sure get the difference refunded. Just tell them you will return it and place a new order. That return window has got to be closing fast though if you are still in it so I wouldn't wait for an email back, I personally would make the phone call or chat with someone asap.
Good point. I'd engage with an online chat with them quick. Thanks.

Good point. I'd engage with an online chat with them quick. Thanks.
Why do you feel like you should get anything more than what you paid for?

Do you back to the petrol station a day later when the price has dropped and ask for a difference?

You bought your product at the price you wanted to buy it at.

Reactions: MitchRTD
Why do you feel like you should get anything more than what you paid for?

Do you back to the petrol station a day later when the price has dropped and ask for a difference?

You bought your product at the price you wanted to buy it at.
Many stores have this marketing promo called "low price guarantee", meaning if you bought a product from a certain store and that store makes a price reduction on said product on a certain number of days after you purchased it, you can get a refund of the price difference. I believe DJI is one of those stores because the company just emailed me back and said that I will be given credit for the price difference since my Phantom just got delivered yesterday. That's my reward for having faith and optimism as opposed to being cynical. That's $160 I'm fanning right in front of your face buddy!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4