DJIGO 2.8.3 is out!

Guess everybody should first take pictures of the actual settings, then upgrade, and compare what has changed!
I wend from Level 7 to Level 19 overnight!!! And the growth of value now makes almost no sense compared with the values right before update.

[QUOTE = "Seawolf, post: 823040, member: 10406"] I am very happy with Phantom4. There have been some mistakes, but amazing technology. [/ QUOTE]

good!

Well I have everything updated and everything is good!! Flew like a charm

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hell, that's scary. They can't even spell 'Transmission ' right in the app update.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Just a note, most Software Engineers that I work with are horrible spellers but they are really good at what they do.......just saying....as a Software Test Engineer...I don't care how they spell it as long as it works

Hey all. I've still got video issues with the newupdate.
e7b9058b4f15777eb982498cbb3f0c1d.jpg

Hey all. I've still got video issues with the newupdate.
e7b9058b4f15777eb982498cbb3f0c1d.jpg

That looks like the practice sim.
I've gone grey since getting the P4 not so long ago, update this update that !! Love my drone though and flies like a charm.

Just flew new fw update and app 2.8.3,
Happy to report, no more weak transmission pop-ups or green screen. I did however notice the altitude drop is still happening but not as bad as it did before.

Reactions: Kman
It's unfortunate as I was using those stats to prove experience and now they are much lower.
So maybe it is a good practice to update stats to the cloud before app update..(?)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Everything seems fixed with the latest app update in regards to the signal cutting out. Just ran a full battery. No issues.

Under the camera settings there is now an option for the red front lights to auto turn off when you record vid and pics. Super cool feature. Snap a pic and the lights turn off a split second before the pic is taken. When recording a video the red lights stay off the whole time you're recording. Try it out!

Mine updated automatically, reset everything. What's this mean ?
6f6c12f4b04340c4a8e791dfbb12e132.jpg

72f19475f578a4c36a4b7bbaa967cf8c.jpg

Just to let you know. There was a firmware update and a dji GO App update as well.

They fixed weak signal message and i tested and the message is gone, and loss of image when i jerk the p4 and now there no shaky green picture.

I had this problem before and I would get weak signal problems and sometimes the screen went go green on some parts.

Now it like what the heck happen before lol,

I thought my rc was going bad.

I did the firmware last night, that didnt solve the problem, but when i got up this morning they update their dji go app. And tested today at 3:30pm eastern time. And its fixed! Couldnt test in morning it was raining

Sent from my nice iphone6s+

using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Defo not the practice sim. Here is another image
e4f1ae7b4547de3df1711acb959080c9.jpg

Make sure you update both the new firmware from last night, and new dji go app too!

Mine updated automatically, reset everything. What's this mean ?
6f6c12f4b04340c4a8e791dfbb12e132.jpg

Make sure Slide on the PSA switch and then fix your maximum attitude,

and i think that will fix the screen popped up.

Hell, that's scary. They can't even spell 'Transmission ' right in the app update.

You should see how we butcher the Chinese language when converting from English.

Its not a pretty sight from what I here! LOL

Just updated my iOS to 2.8.3 and then my P4 to the latest firmware. The firmware install went without a hitch, and mine did not "freeze" at 99%. Took about 20 minutes.

I did two quick flights outside my house, and from what I saw, it's about 95% better than what it was with 2.8.2. I only saw one black "flicker", but after that, the entire rest of the two short flights were perfect.

I may have had a few flickers before with 2.8.1, but didn't really notice it since I wasn't looking for it, so a flicker here and there may be just normal. But with 2.8.2, this flickering was very constant.

That seems to be gone now. I'll continue to do short flights until my confidence level increases enough to do more strenuous flights.

I've updated and noticed that most of my stats within the Go App have changed. My Total Flight Time and Total Distance are much lower than they were and I've noticed what was my usual Max Takeoff Altitude has changed as well, anyone else have this?

Hi R6
What do you mean by "Max Takeoff altitude"?
Are you saying it's changed the max altitude you can fly at ?
I'm getting VERY wary of these updates.
I have 2 P3Ps that are both working just fine on 2.8 and am wondering what else is changed in this update

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic