DJI550. Few jumps - RC cars

Nice :) I could tell it took some practice to get the timing down when tracking the cars over the jumps...that's a hard thing to nail down!

I saw in the comments that you're using the Taranis...are you using the sliders on the side for gimbal control, or one of the regular pots? If it's the sliders, do you use the left or right for tilt? I can't decide which is easier to use when providing stick input as well.

OI Photography said:
Nice :) I could tell it took some practice to get the timing down when tracking the cars over the jumps...that's a hard thing to nail down!

I saw in the comments that you're using the Taranis...are you using the sliders on the side for gimbal control, or one of the regular pots? If it's the sliders, do you use the left or right for tilt? I can't decide which is easier to use when providing stick input as well.

Using the S2 pot at the mo... Going to change it to the left hand slider for this weekend and see how I get on with that

Missed the one shot.... Had the Baja fill the FPV screen on one jump BUT hadn't turned the Gopro on GRRRRRR lol

porl_hopkins said:
OI Photography said:

Using the S2 pot at the mo... Going to change it to the left hand slider for this weekend and see how I get on with that

Cool, thank you. I can't decide if I'll want to adjust tilt more often while I'm applying left stick or right stick...will be interested to hear your feedback.

I am going to get the new sliders (the ones that come with the B version). They are a lot better than the older ones. Well as soon a T9Hobbysport get them in stock

OI Photography said:
porl_hopkins said:
I am going to get the new sliders (the ones that come with the B version).

?? I didn't know about a "B version" (or different sliders). Mine arrived in Feb, should that be the latest one?

Thats the old style. Are your sliders "ratcheted"? Or did your radio come with the 750mAh battery?? The B version comes with a 2000mAh battery and the sliders are a load better

porl_hopkins said:
OI Photography said:
porl_hopkins said:
I am going to get the new sliders (the ones that come with the B version).

?? I didn't know about a "B version" (or different sliders). Mine arrived in Feb, should that be the latest one?

Thats the old style. Are your sliders "ratcheted"? Or did your radio come with the 750mAh battery?? The B version comes with a 2000mAh battery and the sliders are a load better

Yeah my sliders are ratcheted and I got the smaller battery (which I was about to upgrade to the 2000mAh anyway). I can easily replace the sliders myself, do you know if there's any other obvious/visual differences with the new ones so I can make sure I'm getting the right ones?

EDIT: Scratch that, Aloft states that they're selling the new version, I just ordered a pair....thanks for the heads-up!

Is the 2000Ah expensive? The Life 1500mAh battery from Hobbyking is real cheap
No one has the sliders in the UK :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers