DJI

Reaction score
The most terrible experience is buying from DJI directly, with the item on stock still take almost a week to ship it, and now they finally shipped my order is stuck in custom here in US for about a week now and DJI haven't done anything to fix their mistake when they shipped.

Reactions: aopisa
What mistake? Shipping to a foreign country w/ a custom and border protection department? That's not their fault, it's George Washington's in 1789.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Seems normal to me... want it fast? Buy it with Amazon Prime or go to a local hobby shop or now Apple store and get one instantly.

A week? You're lucky... I originally placed my order with DJI direct, and it took them a week to process the order, and by process I mean take my money. Then it was going to be 20 days after the order was processed before it would ship out. I said screw that, canceled the order and purchased from the CopterShop and got it delivered 2 days later.

Reactions: Njguy and aopisa
Amazon Prime = fast free shipping and easy no hassle returns. Order from anywhere but DJI.

It says right on the DJI ordering page ships 1-3 days AFTER payment is confirmed. Even if that were the case, that is too long when often Amazon ships the SAME day you order it.

Amazon Prime = fast free shipping and easy no hassle returns. Order from anywhere but DJI.

It says right on the DJI ordering page ships 1-3 days AFTER payment is confirmed. Even if that were the case, that is too long when often Amazon ships the SAME day you order it.

It may say that on the ordering page (and I don't believe it did when I originally ordered), but the email receipt said 20 days. Even emailing them to ask WTF, the email response said 20 days after payment was confirmed.

Exactly! my point is even 1-3 days is too long when other more reliable vendors will ship same day with free 2 day shipping for the same price.

I am sorry it is too late for you, but hopefully others reading this thread will know not to order directly from DJI.

dont order from amazon either. no support when trouble comes.

Not necessarily. Amazon may be fulfilling the orders directly, but they're actually purchased through a 3rd party, which is where your support would come from. For example, I ordered from AMazon, it came from CopterShop, and my support is through CopterShop.

The most terrible experience is buying from DJI directly, with the item on stock still take almost a week to ship it, and now they finally shipped my order is stuck in custom here in US for about a week now and DJI haven't done anything to fix their mistake when they shipped.
They took more than a week just to finalise and ship out my order for the phone sun-shade and carbon props. And another 5 days for it to be delivered.

Wao! That is unbelievable a company right now with all tech our there to make the whole process of ordering and shipping more faster don't apply it. Next time I know better and order trough Amazon .

Bbfpv... When I said about DJI mistake I'm referring to they ship it with the incorrect paperwork

I ordered my P3P Sunday and its ETA is tuesday. 9 days? In 2015? lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub