Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Zenmuse Series Firmware Update

Discussion in 'Firmware' started by DJI Innovations, Jan 4, 2015.

1. DJI Innovations

Major Update
    ● Upgraded the GCU firmware to V2.4 to support the latest A2 firmware V2.5, now all of the gimbal channels can be setup through the A2 receiver.
    ● Upgraded the IMU firmware to V1.8.

Notes
    ● When using A2 firmware version 2.5, connect the GCU CAN-Bus port to the CAN 2 port of the A2 flight controller, and all of the gimbal channels can be setup
    through the A2 receiver, you cannot setup the gimbal channels through A2 receiver if connect to the CAN 1 port.
    ● When using A2 firmware version 2.4, connect the GCU CAN-Bus port to the CAN 1 port of the A2 flight controller, as before. The function of the gimbal remains the
    same as before.

2. p fandango

WARNING = this update has just bricked my gimbal, even the reset & update hasn't worked

3. p fandango

back up & running, but took a gimbal reset plus going back to assistant 3.4. Update new firmware from that, then reinstall 3.6 & another firmware update

4. jcknows0

I think I'll wait. I just got mine working two weeks ago, after going through 3 gimbals at B&H and trying the reset a half-dozen times. I hope people will post positive results

5. LuvMyTJ

LuvMyTJ ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Anyone else try this?