DJI Zenmuse H3-3D 3-Axis Gimbal malfuntion

That also looked like TX wasn't on also.

Weird. Mine did the EXACT same thing as your video.
Never had a problem and flew close to 200 flights.
Installed the exact same GoPro clip from Shapeways then did the 3.06 update and and an update on the gimbal firmware.

My gimbal started doing this exact same thing. After hours of messing around with it, I removed my GoPro and put the rubber band back on it instead of the Shapeways clip and after a couple of reboots, the problem is completely gone. Put the clip back on and the problem came back. Took it off and put rubber band back on, problem gone. Mind you, I have used the ND filter in the past without balance weights (sometimes with) and never had a problem ever.

I almost think that the firmware update makes the gimbal more sensitive to balance problems.

Try this. Take off the Shapeways clip. Put a rubber band around it instead.

Then start by putting pieces of duct tape on it until it sits perfectly level with it powered off. Bet it starts working again.

When you power the Phantom off and the gimbal bangs to one side without power, something is wrong. When it loses power it should stay level or slowly drift to one side.

There seem to be some lucky people that have gimbals that seem to work no matter how they are balanced. Others are not as lucky.

One more thing. Mine is not balanced without the plastic cover over the USB hole on my GoPro and the MicroSD card. So it doesn't take much.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20