DJI your customer service STINKS!

Reaction score
5 calls this morning talking to 5 different idiots! You ask a simple question and they tell you to hold on while they go check!! Each idiot kept me on hold over 10 minutes! They have NO working clue as to the product they are supporting! Do these people get product training??? One idiot told me that the maps would always have Chinese lettering! WRONG, you need to dig into map display and choose the "Microsoft" tab as opposed to Chinese.....Unreal spending almost 2k (On this one alone) with complete idiots manning the phones. DJI, TRAIN YOUR REPS BEFORE YOU LAUNCH YOUR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: maseman88
5 calls this morning talking to 5 different idiots! You ask a simple question and they tell you to hold on while they go check!! Each idiot kept me on hold over 10 minutes! They have NO working clue as to the product they are supporting! Do these people get product training??? One idiot told me that the maps would always have Chinese lettering! WRONG, you need to dig into map display and choose the "Microsoft" tab as opposed to Chinese.....Unreal spending almost 2k (On this one alone) with complete idiots manning the phones. DJI, TRAIN YOUR REPS BEFORE YOU LAUNCH YOUR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you tell them what you told us here? :)

Every one of them had to put me on hold to go find the answers to my questions....Every one. What kind of support is that? 2 had no clue regarding the switching between 2.4 and 5.8 ghz. One person said it was "non adjustable" Wrong. Touch screen was taking numerous attempts to get it to select. Told her it was the integrated plus version.....No kidding, she said, "What operating system are you using?" lol. Would be funny if it I didn't need some important info.

Every one of them had to put me on hold to go find the answers to my questions....Every one. What kind of support is that? 2 had no clue regarding the switching between 2.4 and 5.8 ghz. One person said it was "non adjustable" Wrong. Touch screen was taking numerous attempts to get it to select. Told her it was the integrated plus version.....No kidding, she said, "What operating system are you using?" lol. Would be funny if it I didn't need some important info.

You still haven't answered my question. Why did you call them in the first place? What was your question?

I would have asked the question here and I'm sure you'd get good info very quickly and if it was wrong another forum member would chime in and correct it .

Reactions: Kman
1. Chinese lettering removal
2. Craft leaves positioning map in lower left corner (the map should move)
3. Why cant I remove the useless camera info on the top of the screen (not enough screen area, too much clutter)
4. Why did DJI promote the side sensors only to deactivate them in P mode!?!?!
5. The distance isn't close to advertisement. Mavics range is much better.
6. Why isnt the touch screen more sensitive? takes 2-3 touches to get it to choose.

Point is that you cant support the customers if you don't know much about the product! DJI now has your calls answered in a more timely manner but no one Ive talked to knows what the He_ _ they are talking about! EVERY rep told me to hold on so they can go and find the answer.....lol. 4 out of 5 took over 10 min. Its NOT tech support! its customer info gathering service and there is MOST definitely a difference.

1. Chinese lettering removal
2. Craft leaves positioning map in lower left corner (the map should move)
3. Why cant I remove the useless camera info on the top of the screen (not enough screen area, too much clutter)
4. Why did DJI promote the side sensors only to deactivate them in P mode!?!?!
5. The distance isn't close to advertisement. Mavics range is much better.
6. Why isnt the touch screen more sensitive? takes 2-3 touches to get it to choose.

Point is that you cant support the customers if you don't know much about the product! DJI now has your calls answered in a more timely manner but no one Ive talked to knows what the He_ _ they are talking about! EVERY rep told me to hold on so they can go and find the answer.....lol. 4 out of 5 took over 10 min. Its NOT tech support! its customer info gathering service and there is MOST definitely a difference.

Yea I don't think this hobby is for you.

Reactions: smiller
We all have different expectations. I suspect yours may be higher than average.

I think to suggest they are idiots may be a little harsh in the.circumstances.

It's probably a reasonable expectatiin they should know the answer to the first question. Youseemingly worked it out yourself without their assistance. Your second question, at least to the extent it was asked as depicted in your post was a statement. Your third question I'm suprised they attempted to furnish a response, like complaining the drone isn't available in pink. Your fourth question is not something you might ordinarily expect a service rep to be up on. They don't work in the design department or for Movidius (now Intel). With respect to the range issues you should know it's not a guaranteed range, it's conditions dependent. Have you got you antennas aligned correctly and know how to air the remote for optimal range? As to the screen, may be over sensitive for some and subjective. Most would struggle with that question.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj