DJI XSIX aka Phantom 3

Reaction score
885986_1589576561280146_9023083246274154627_o.png

"New Hex from DJI, Inside unofficial sources have confirmed that the next product DJI are planning will be named "XSIX", The new machine will have "multitrack" GPS technology built in and also in the controller (ahem) It will utilize DOUBLE Lipo to achive flight time including payload of up to 30 mins with 10x Optical FULL HD cam! The price is expected to be priced around $1600 give or take $100. Filling the price bracket between a Vision+ and the Inspire1"

I would have Photoshopped it with longer arms and kept the longer props.

Looks good though .Dji should have enough expertise now to build a decent drone with minimal issues out the box but time will tell .Get it right on both build quality and price then happy days if not the competition will be there to take those prospective customers.

Cut, paste, paste, paste, paste, paste... Yup, that's six... Save.

Reactions: Jacob
decent photoshop job but the shading on middle of the body is all wrong. you can see where the dji logo was pasted on (too large) over the top of a pure white circle to cover up where the paste of the arms didn't line up. the shading is also wrong on the landing gear based on where the light source is supposed to be coming from.

885986_1589576561280146_9023083246274154627_o.png

"New Hex from DJI, Inside unofficial sources have confirmed that the next product DJI are planning will be named "XSIX", The new machine will have "multitrack" GPS technology built in and also in the controller (ahem) It will utilize DOUBLE Lipo to achive flight time including payload of up to 30 mins with 10x Optical FULL HD cam! The price is expected to be priced around $1600 give or take $100. Filling the price bracket between a Vision+ and the Inspire1"

****, wanted this to be real so badly. I want a 6 or 8 prop drone because I do worry about losing an engine and watching it fall...

Well, maybe next time

Attachments

• fish.gif
    fish.gif
    142.7 KB · Views: 573
This lot, advertised this back in December, Optical zoom, 20Mp, then the ad. suddenly vanished, DJI gave a cease and desist OR..........

Attachments

• jqx5phantom.JPG
    jqx5phantom.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 575
I've sworn-off any [future] DJI RTF mandating a proprietary battery (system).

that is highly unlikely, why would anyone buy an Inspire 1 if the P3 had a 4K camera ?

I'd say it's highly likely for a couple of reasons... it's inexpensive to make 4K cameras and also to remain competitive. DJI is not going to kill their best product line just to promote another of their products. Also, the Inspire does not offer just a 4K camera for an extra $2500.

I'd say it's highly likely for a couple of reasons... it's inexpensive to make 4K cameras and also to remain competitive. DJI is not going to kill their best product line just to promote another of their products. Also, the Inspire does not offer just a 4K camera for an extra $2500.

true but the inspire is so good its difficult to see why they would bring a product out to compete with their own but on a cheaper platform and it wont have LB on a cheaper budget so it would only be a 4k camera with some kind of new app that is not LB related. Difficult to see where they would pitch it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj