dji wookong with zenmuse 3d2d gopro and osd

Reaction score
alright guys im having a hell of a time getting theis thing to work.....i have a dji s800 evo....wookong m zenmuse h32d gimbal goproher3...im using a 600 mw boscam transmitter..everythig work great in terms of fpv until i try to introduce the osd mark II

im having a confusing time trying to connect everything....the intrusction i folllow but they seem not to work the way the pictures are shown....how do i connect everything...do i need to use the side port of the gopro cam for my viedo out? or should it go threw the back port of the zenmuse gimbal.....like i said everythig is dji wookong gimbal osd....if i get video i dont get osd, if i get osd i dont get video...im doing something wrong please help

propwash3d said:
alright guys im having a hell of a time getting theis thing to work.....i have a dji s800 evo....wookong m zenmuse h32d gimbal goproher3...im using a 600 mw boscam transmitter..everythig work great in terms of fpv until i try to introduce the osd mark II

im having a confusing time trying to connect everything....the intrusction i folllow but they seem not to work the way the pictures are shown....how do i connect everything...do i need to use the side port of the gopro cam for my viedo out? or should it go threw the back port of the zenmuse gimbal.....like i said everythig is dji wookong gimbal osd....if i get video i dont get osd, if i get osd i dont get video...im doing something wrong please help

CAN BUS to GCU. H3-2D 8 pin cable to GCU. Video plug from GCU to OSD II. OSD II video out to vtx.

ladykate said:
propwash3d said:

CAN BUS to GCU. H3-2D 8 pin cable to GCU. Video plug from GCU to OSD II. OSD II video out to vtx.

+1 I have the same setup except with an H3-3D (which uses the same cabling). OSD has to be connected to CANBUS as well of course.

No need to connect anything to the USB port on the gopro, the gimbal handles video feed and power.

OI Photography said:
ladykate said:
propwash3d said:

+1 I have the same setup except with an H3-3D (which uses the same cabling). OSD has to be connected to CANBUS as well of course.

No need to connect anything to the USB port on the gopro, the gimbal handles video feed and power.
well i fiugured it out....i bought a mini for the time being all is well,,,,,the mark II was defective, nothing like hookking it up correctly for 3 days to come to find out it was defective and you were doing it correct all along....i wsh the osd was layed out differnt and looked more cosmetically friendly

propwash3d said:
well i fiugured it out....i bought a mini for the time being all is well,,,,,the mark II was defective, nothing like hookking it up correctly for 3 days to come to find out it was defective and you were doing it correct all along....i wsh the osd was layed out differnt and looked more cosmetically friendly

Ahhh... I hate it when that happens. I managed to get three DVRs in a row that were defective. One of them was higher end (JapanFPV) - it worked three times and went intermittent and finally died. I kept thinking it was the cables. I now have a metric turd-load of video cables - all of which are good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20