DJI WIN driver installer giving me a fit

Reaction score
I downloaded all the various software for my new P2 with no problems, but the DJI WIN Driver Installer won't load in either ZIP or EXE. It says this version is not compatible with the version of Windows I'm running. I have Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit program files. This was attempted in IE8. When I tried in both Chrome and Firefox, I could get the zip to load, but after hitting the EXTRACT button I got an error message. What do I need to do? I assume I DO need to download that Driver Installer? Thanks

download it to the desktop

extract it by right clicking and selecting extract all. Just press enter/return and let it extract to the default folder which will be of exactly the same name on the desktop. You'll have what appears to be two folders of the same name. The first one is the compressed file. The second is the extracted version.

Inside there is the installer. Just right click it and chose run as administrator. Just follow the process and let it run.

that's all there really is to it.

if you don't have administrator rights to your system (some user ID's have standard rights which DON'T allow you to install stuff) then you may need to have a user account that does have them.

The extracted version is just over 1MB in size. You can get it without having to extract it http://sharewith.excipere.com/ and just have a look in either the P2, P2v or P2v+ files.

hope this helps

Bmews

BMEWS said:
download it to the desktop

extract it by right clicking and selecting extract all. Just press enter/return and let it extract to the default folder which will be of exactly the same name on the desktop. You'll have what appears to be two folders of the same name. The first one is the compressed file. The second is the extracted version.

Inside there is the installer. Just right click it and chose run as administrator. Just follow the process and let it run.

that's all there really is to it.

if you don't have administrator rights to your system (some user ID's have standard rights which DON'T allow you to install stuff) then you may need to have a user account that does have them.

The extracted version is just over 1MB in size. You can get it without having to extract it http://sharewith.excipere.com/ and just have a look in either the P2, P2v or P2v+ files.

hope this helps

Bmews
Thanks for the info and link, but still no luck. Now I get that the install is "not a valid Win 32 application", or from a different angle it ends up saying the file is corrupt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31