DJI Will No Longer Perform Warranty Repairs on Non Authorized Sellers DJI Products Going Forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I received this today. Seems they are gonna get tough on warranty repairs from unauthorized dealers for future purchases...

Dear DJI Creators,

To provide you with ever better service, DJI will now only provide warranty services for products purchased from Authorized Resellers. Products purchased from unauthorized Resellers are not subject to warranty services. This rule takes effect today. Customers who have already bought DJI products will not be affected.

Before buying a DJI product, visit the official DJI website to find an authorized DJI dealer where you can make your purchase.

When applying for a warranty service, the sales invoice of the product requiring warranty repair must be provided.

North America aftersales services contact email: [email protected]

Best regards, DJI

Reactions: captainmilehigh
According to DJI's updated warranty, this applies to DJI products purchased after July 18th, 2016 (for US customers only).

Yikes, I was wondering how long this would take to happen.

According to DJI's updated warranty, this applies to DJI products purchased after July 18th, 2016 (for US customers only).
It starts today according to the letter and applies to any purchases going forward so it does not affect any purchases made before today. Are they saying something different on their site?

Are you sure? Check out their warranty ;)
I posted the letter in it's entirety. It said starting today. If they have a different date online why didn't they say that? More convoluted info from them I guess.

I'm not sure. I thought it was today as well until I investigated some more and reviewed the warranty on their website.

Sure enough... the web site says the date you posted, part 3, line H - http://www.dji.com/service/policy
And lots of other interesting nuggets of info there too :eek:

Reactions: msinger
Well, for once I'm glad I bought my P4 directly from DJI.

Is B&H Photo & Video an authorized dealer? I don't find them in the official website list?

Reactions: dirkclod
Is B&H Photo & Video an authorized dealer?
Yes. Some dealers don't show up in certain web browser for some reasons. I can see B&H in the list when using my iPhone.

Duplicate topic... sorry guys. I moved the original topic here to news where it belongs... I didn't see the other one as it was not posted in the correct place. That is why it is so important to do so. Always put your topics in the correct location to keep the forum organized and easily searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl