DJI Wi-Fi Video Link Antenna for Phantom 3 Standard (Part 97) - How hard to install?

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hit a tree (stupid) and the gimbal bracket broke and I fixed that. The issue I am having is the Wifi Video link antenna wires that are in the top of the gimbal pulled out of the contacts. So, I tried to fix and soldered some wires together but I am still getting a weak video transmission signal from about 200 feel away. So, I just order the replacements: DJIWi-Fi Video Link Antenna for Phantom 3 Standard (Part 97)

So, my question is has anyone ever replaced this in a P3 standard? I have to problems taking the shell off, I am just wondering if when I do get it open is this going to be a difficult replacement?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Mike

Hi All,

Hit a tree (stupid) and the gimbal bracket broke and I fixed that. The issue I am having is the Wifi Video link antenna wires that are in the top of the gimbal pulled out of the contacts. So, I tried to fix and soldered some wires together but I am still getting a weak video transmission signal from about 200 feel away. So, I just order the replacements: DJIWi-Fi Video Link Antenna for Phantom 3 Standard (Part 97)

So, my question is has anyone ever replaced this in a P3 standard? I have to problems taking the shell off, I am just wondering if when I do get it open is this going to be a difficult replacement?

Mike

Hey Mike, where did you order your antenna from? I found the part in serveral different places, but they are out of stock or really high shipping cost.

Hi All,

Mike
Hi Mike. Were you able to get any help with your antenna install problem? I'm in the same boat right now. Thanks Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic