dji - when do we P2 folks get a firmware update for our batteries?

Reaction score
dji, we know you look here sometimes..... P2 is no longer an ACTIVE product, but with a FW glitch of this magnitude, you NEED to send us a FW update to try to correct it.

When will it arrive please?

Reactions: socrats
They stopped the FW updates for the batteries a long time ago and there are no plans to bring it back so they say.

Historically, they have barely provided any consumer support for problems with ACTIVE products. IMO there is zero chance they will do anything for P2 owners.

If we ensure our batteries are fully charged before flight, there is no glitch. And that's been DJI's recommendation from day 1. I don't really see a problem.

If we ensure our batteries are fully charged before flight, there is no glitch. And that's been DJI's recommendation from day 1. I don't really see a problem.

Boy I wish this were true, but it is not. I even posted fully charged battery charts exhibiting the glitch; so much for your wrong answer.

Reactions: socrats
Look up the info at DJI wiki about force charging. Turn the battery on the plug it in. Starts charging unless it already 100%.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl