DJI Warranty

Reaction score
I had an issue a couple of days ago with the camera. It was behaving oddly, jittery, for a few moments and then returned to normal. Haven't seen it since. But if it resurfaces... its still under DJI Warranty.

If I had to send the camera in for repair/replacement can I do so without the AC?

Not many may do this but I purchased an additional camera when I bought everything, considering how delicate everything is and what I have read on the forums. So I wouldn't be bothered with sending in only the camera.

What say all?

I don't think it's likely DJI will accept the camera uninstalled from the AC. It would of course be their say though.

Reactions: Zeprider
I don't think it's likely DJI will accept the camera uninstalled from the AC. It would of course be their say though.

Thanks for the response @msinger. I was hoping to hear if anyone had only the cam serviced. It's not a big deal to me. Still I will look for more responses and see if anyone did this.

Obviously different outdits may have different rules. I had a dodgy camera (lines in images) which presented during the first flight. DjI and retailer pointed fingers at the SD card. Three SD cards later with no Joy i could have requested a replacenent product however given the retailer is an authorised repair centre i opted for a replacement camera (she flew fine and i didnt want to take on a new issue). Rather than wait for the repair (leave phantom with them for several days) i asked if i could return the faulty camera and take the new one. No go, apparently if it is replaced under warranty they are required to complete the work and test. They informed me it is a DJI condition.

As you may have guessed i opted to take a replacement phantom on the spot and they did the swap, firmware uograde and test flight while i waited.

Reactions: Zeprider
Obviously different outdits may have different rules. I had a dodgy camera (lines in images) which presented during the first flight. DjI and retailer pointed fingers at the SD card. Three SD cards later with no Joy i could have requested a replacenent product however given the retailer is an authorised repair centre i opted for a replacement camera (she flew fine and i didnt want to take on a new issue). Rather than wait for the repair (leave phantom with them for several days) i asked if i could return the faulty camera and take the new one. No go, apparently if it is replaced under warranty they are required to complete the work and test. They informed me it is a DJI condition.

As you may have guessed i opted to take a replacement phantom on the spot and they did the swap, firmware uograde and test flight while i waited.
And this answers my question. Many thanks friend.

Sent via Galaxy Note 4 & Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4