Dji warranty claim

Reaction score
Hi fellas,

So started the process for my p3 adv a few days back. Have a faulty gimbal which they have confirmed. Have a RMA number etc.

I asked whom is responsible for shipping cost and got back to me saying I pay one way and they pay the return. The cost to ship it is 220 dollars via dhl. I am refusing this completely. Anyone have experience or advice on this matter?

I had my repaired via RMA, they paid both ways with the RMA. Sent me a shipping label. This was DJI US

Depends where you are coming from. They will send a label to continental us for free but they need approval for international. If you tell them what you've been through and ask if it's possible for them to get approval for an international label they will go away a min and come back with an answer for you. Give it a shot, it's worked for me more than once. In Canada here

Ok thanks will request it! I'm from South Africa, we accustom to poor service but Dji just took it to the next level of poor service. Just pisses me off, yes there policy states paid one way shipping but why just one way? If it's factory defect they must come to the party and play nice.

Thanks will utilize the thread as leverage to get a shipping label. The things you have to do I tell you!!

Reactions: thunderbird

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik