DJI Warnings

Reaction score
I formally registered with DJI last month when I acquired my Phantom 2.

I was surprised that I was not emailed by DJI about the recent issues with the 3.10 Upgrade. Do they not send out such important stuff?
I realise that they do publish this within their Assistant Software - but we can't be expected to open this every day.

Philip

DJI does not communicate well. You're better off by checking back here on a regular basis. When there is a problem, you'll definitely know about it.

Well if your not opening the Assistant Software then your not upgrading the firmware, so whats your problem? Its not like you will accidentally upgrade through the phone app or something... DJI put the warning in and removed the ability to upgrade to 3.10 in the Assistant Software. What more do you expect them to do?

freeskier989 said:
Well if your not opening the Assistant Software then your not upgrading the firmware, so whats your problem? Its not like you will accidentally upgrade through the phone app or something... DJI put the warning in and removed the ability to upgrade to 3.10 in the Assistant Software. What more do you expect them to do?

And for the people who updated to 3.10 prior to it being pulled? I would expect an automated email to let me know they pulled the upgrade. Just my 2 cents.

Should be easy enough, DJI Assistant Software makes you login with an email so my guess is they know what version everyone is using, the percentage of adoption rate, etc. They could pull the list of .10 people and tell them to downgrade and how.

freeskier989 said:
Should be easy enough, DJI Assistant Software makes you login with an email so my guess is they know what version everyone is using, the percentage of adoption rate, etc. They could pull the list of .10 people and tell them to downgrade and how.

This is DJI we're talking about.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4