DJI Vison 2 Spares

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

I bough my DJI Vison 2 few weeks ago. Never had any experience with RC Quad-copters. I was planning to start my aerial photography business. I was practice around the lake today. Unfortunately the Phantom hit one tree and crash. :eek: :eek: :eek:
The battery and the camera come of and landed in the water :mrgreen: . The body with the motors found ok on the ground.
How I can order a new camera and battery? How I can check the motors and the rest works ok after the crash? Live in UK. Any help please?????

You'll need a battery to test the motors. Once you have a battery you can connect the vision to your computer and run it through the assistant software. I don't think the camera is currently available only but here is a company that sells them in the states.

http://1uas.com/Phantom-2-Vision-Camera ... n%20camera

You might want to look into installing a zenmuse. If you already have a gopro, that might be a cheaper route. I've glanced through the thread about that but haven't read it enough to know if it is in fact easy.

Ksc said:
You'll need a battery to test the motors. Once you have a battery you can connect the vision to your computer and run it through the assistant software. I don't think the camera is currently available only but here is a company that sells them in the states.

http://1uas.com/Phantom-2-Vision-Camera ... n%20camera

You might want to look into installing a zenmuse. If you already have a gopro, that might be a cheaper route. I've glanced through the thread about that but haven't read it enough to know if it is in fact easy.

Thanks for posting, this is good to know a resource exits.

Hi Guys! :)

I am a beginner flyer with a vision 2 and it is cool! And I also crashed into a tree :shock: Sorry to hear about your crash. A young coconut palm tree actually. It wasn't very high off the ground and the palm leaves and branches broke the fall quite a bit. The craft still flew just afterwards. I am kinda grounded though as I thought it would be best to wait until I get another full set of props. (I already used two of the spares it came with after it tipped hitting the rear set due to a dip in the lawn.)

I understand that original DJI P2 props come balanced? However, do they need balancing after a period of use/crash or is it best just to replace?? :?:

And I guess in order to balance P2 props you would need some sort of set up as they have caps so a bar could not fit through...and screw on from one end.

I just ordered a new shell, battery, and props from helipal.com Shipping to the US is high but they have a good selection of parts, they have the vision camera along with the rest of the "guts"

Similar incident for me. Battery and camera were ejected from P2V upon impact into a tall condemned building. Battery and camera may still be good, but everything else is gone for good. Any ideas on how to acquire just the quad, w/o transmitter, camera and battery? I saw B&H has used P2V's for $900, but I was hoping for a cheaper option...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4