Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Vison 2 Spares

Discussion in 'News' started by corbyvip, Dec 28, 2013.

1. corbyvip

Hello Guys!

I bough my DJI Vison 2 few weeks ago. Never had any experience with RC Quad-copters. I was planning to start my aerial photography business. I was practice around the lake today. Unfortunately the Phantom hit one tree and crash. :eek: :eek: :eek:
    The battery and the camera come of and landed in the water :mrgreen: . The body with the motors found ok on the ground.
    How I can order a new camera and battery? How I can check the motors and the rest works ok after the crash? Live in UK. Any help please?????

2. Ksc

Ksc

You'll need a battery to test the motors. Once you have a battery you can connect the vision to your computer and run it through the assistant software. I don't think the camera is currently available only but here is a company that sells them in the states.

http://1uas.com/Phantom-2-Vision-Camera ... n%20camera

You might want to look into installing a zenmuse. If you already have a gopro, that might be a cheaper route. I've glanced through the thread about that but haven't read it enough to know if it is in fact easy.

3. Morgan 1983

Thanks for posting, this is good to know a resource exits.

4. siboneyisland

Hi Guys! :)

I am a beginner flyer with a vision 2 and it is cool! And I also crashed into a tree :shock: Sorry to hear about your crash. A young coconut palm tree actually. It wasn't very high off the ground and the palm leaves and branches broke the fall quite a bit. The craft still flew just afterwards. I am kinda grounded though as I thought it would be best to wait until I get another full set of props. (I already used two of the spares it came with after it tipped hitting the rear set due to a dip in the lawn.)

I understand that original DJI P2 props come balanced? However, do they need balancing after a period of use/crash or is it best just to replace?? :?:

And I guess in order to balance P2 props you would need some sort of set up as they have caps so a bar could not fit through...and screw on from one end.

5. friscoflyer

I just ordered a new shell, battery, and props from helipal.com Shipping to the US is high but they have a good selection of parts, they have the vision camera along with the rest of the "guts"

6. Pull_Up

In the UK www.firstpersonview.co.uk carry spare cameras, and I can recommend them as having very good service and quick delivery of in-stock items. They are a tier-1 DJI dealer and know their stuff.

7. Count

Similar incident for me. Battery and camera were ejected from P2V upon impact into a tall condemned building. Battery and camera may still be good, but everything else is gone for good. Any ideas on how to acquire just the quad, w/o transmitter, camera and battery? I saw B&H has used P2V's for $900, but I was hoping for a cheaper option...