dji vision was explicitly denied access to the camera

Reaction score
I am at wits end.... I have tried everything. It seemed to have happened over the winter when I didn't fly. My Iphone5 was updated a couple of times during the winter and I think it is related to the version 8 of the Iphone. Last Summer and Fall everything worked fine. Now, it is a $1200 piece of junk. Whats kind of weird is it will not let you rebind with a QR code. When tried, the errors message comes up about having no access. I can input the MAC address and everything seems ok until I check the camera in the app and it doesn't work. I see a lot of postings for this but I have not found a solution.... Please help.

Have seen one other person who had a simular problem.he tried everything to get it to bind to no avail. Then tried this took the quad way out in a field away from homes and business that had wifi. Guess what, he got it to bind on the first try. Seems he was getting interference from other wifi signals. Give it a try and let us know. Hope for the same good result.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
I guess I should of kept the wifes old Iphone4.... I tried last night shutting down my Wifi and had the same issue. I will try tonight to bring it out to a remote location and try....

You said you have tried everything...uninstall app and reinstall ?
I've had to change where I was trying to read my QR code and was a light issue .
Not real sure what that was all about but it worked .
Also have had to just reboot my phone and that did it .
Good luck .

You said you have tried everything...uninstall app and reinstall ?
I've had to change where I was trying to read my QR code and was a light issue .
Not real sure what that was all about but it worked .
Also have had to just reboot my phone and that did it .
Good luck .
Yes, I tried that. I can not get to the QR code because when I select it, it gives me the camera denied message. Then I input the MAC address manually. Also, when in the DJI app on my phone, the "gear" in grayed out and is unselectible.

Hello all, I have tried to bring the Phantom Vision out to a remote are with no electrical issues exist. I got the same error message. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated....

Ifs do you don't have the QR code download wifi analyzer in android power on the P2V and put the android in the side of the FC200 camera and analyzing non turn on the range extender only the phantom
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437172257.628479.jpg

This is the MAC address only use the last 6 numbers
Dji>settings>binding>new camera>MAC address 6 Numbers and Letters and turn off. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Yes, I tried that. I can not get to the QR code because when I select it, it gives me the camera denied message.
This particular issue sounds like the app hasn't been given to access the camera when it originally asked (I find that I click on a pop up button just to get rid of it and sometimes I end up blocking permissions in the same way. Check you settings>privacy>camera and make sure the app is switched "on".

Hope this helps, this is my first post on the forum so be gentle if it doesn't :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik