DJI Vision iPhone App Available

Reaction score
The DJI Vision iPhone app is now available on the App Store.

Lots of tantalizing information can be gleaned from the App about how the Vision will operate- for example, there is a Low Battery warning alert, an auto flip button, AND, most interesting, a "Find My PHANTOM VISION" button!

There is also a second DJI App available (called the WM Assistant) that looks like it will do all the calibrations for your DJI UAV.

This app has nothing directly to do with the Phantom quads (current or future). This app is used with bluetooth to configure DJI's higher-end WooKong-M (hence 'WM') flight controller.

Steve

FrankB said:
There is also a second DJI App available (called the WM Assistant) that looks like it will do all the calibrations for your DJI UAV.

deluge2 said:
This app has nothing directly to do with the Phantom quads (current or future). This app is used with bluetooth to configure DJI's higher-end WooKong-M (hence 'WM') flight controller.

Steve

I use the WM assistant with my Phantom, using the Bluetooth BTU. It allows me to adjust the various parameters and settings out in the field. We'll worth having, especially as I don't own a PC.

Edit, oops sorry, I'm not using the WM Assistant, I'm using the NM Assistant. :oops:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub