DJI Vision camera control issue

Reaction score
Good evening, I am a new Phantom 2 Vision+ owner (got it for my birthday). Not yet flown, been setting it up and so far weather has not be co-operating as I live on Cape Cod in New England. We are buried in snow. Ok, my problem. I have all the latest software loaded, have watched a number of YouTube videos. When setting up my DJI Vision app, everything works, but I can not control the camera. What am I doing wrong. When I press either the up or down arrow nothing happens.
Thanks for letting me join this forum, I look forward to keeping up on the news and helpful hints.
Mark AKA Cape Phantom

If the choice in the naza assistant software under the basic/rc tab has the upgraded version for the transmitter selected It disables the pitch control in the app and makes the pitch only work with the controllers 6th channel. If you select the the basic version it will allow the buttons in the app to control the pitch but will then not let the pitch control on the transmitter work the pitch of the gimbal.

So try checking in the naza assistant to see if thats the problem.

Btw welcome to the board and fly safe and have fun.

Oh and if in cape cod be careful not to fly in any place that's part of the national sea shore at all. The pricks in forest servis decided to arbitrarily out law flying quadcopters last summer on any land thats part of the national sea shore or any other land thats controlled by the feds. Which covers most of the great areas to even want to get video in cape cod.

Hay Mark,
First of all welcome!
With respect to your question: do you have A. The p2v+ v2 ( =without tilting weal on the Tx) or B. the p2v+ v3 (= with tilting weal on the Tx)?
When A. select basic version as tx within the assistant sw and the app tilting feature will work.
When B. select upgraded version as tx within the assistant sw and the tilting weal of the tx will operate the tilting.
Happy fying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers