DJI-Vision Apps and Tablets

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the dji-vision app will run on any of the Android Tablets currently out in the market ??

I just purchased one of the Toshiba AT7-C Tablets that runs the Android firmware but it says its not compatible with the dji-vision software when I try to load it.

Was just trying to keep from spending the extra $$$ for the iPad Mini !!!

Thanks for any help.

Ken Stovall

Don't load from the Play Store. Open the link you'll see from DJI in the App description using the device you want to try it on. It will download the apk direct from DJI - you'll need to allow "Installing apps from other sources". See if it works! I'm running it nicely on an android Nexus 7, for example.

Thanks Pull_Up that worked !!

And to let everyone else know...the Toshiba AT7-C Tablet works just fine with the dji-vision software and the best part is I only paid around $135.00 for a new tablet and that was with a case.

TxRider7

Thanks Pull_Up that worked !!

And to let everyone else know...the Toshiba AT7-C Tablet works just fine with the dji-vision software and the best part is I only paid around $135.00 for a new tablet and that was with a case.

TxRider7
QUESTION I HAVE THE SAME TABLET WHEN I GO TO BIND IT WILL ASK TO SCAN QC WHEN I CLICK ON I JUST GET A BLACK SCREEN WITH NO CAMERA OR THE SQUARE WHERE YOU WOULD LET IT SCAN HOW DO I MAKE THIS WORK I ONLY HAVE THE AMERA IN FRONT OF MY TABLET DRIVING ME KNUTTS oh sorry for the caps

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj