DJI Vision app

Reaction score
I have the Vision app on my iPhone 4s. Is there a tablet version? Apparently not for Android 4.1.1 or IPad.

On my Mini in the top left it says IPad Only ya tap that and it will ask for ipad or Iphone and just hit Iphone and it's fine .

Reactions: Clampit
I have it on my iPad mini and it works fine. Some hiccups but for the most part it's better than my iPhone 4

Welcome to the forum mcajr37 :)
What hiccups are you talking about ? Have been using a mini for over a year and never had any issue .
Updates :eek: yea but mini no.
I tried my iPhone after I got my first quad and went and bought one ;)
Like right away :rolleyes:

Reactions: Clampit
Sorry dirkclod for not responding in a timly maner, i just today saw your post and thank you very much for welcoming me, the hicups i was refering to were with my ipad mini i have only an 8 gig and had a lot of apps therefore they were slowing my system down and making the vision app crash while in mid flight. Sense then ive deleted a lot of useless apps and freed up memory and it works fine now

Reactions: dirkclod
Also my sweet wife purchaced me a phantom 3 s for valentines day and ive been trying to learn that thing lol. I wish it had a assistant app like the P2 visoin does. Would make things much easier

Also my sweet wife purchaced me a phantom 3 s for valentines day and ive been trying to learn that thing lol. I wish it had a assistant app like the P2 visoin does. Would make things much easier
I hear ya..that Go app was the hardest part for me with my P3S .
I let it overwhelm me and when I started just messing with one thing at a time I figured it out .
This helped me also HOW TO: Optimize Apple device for the best DJI GO app performance
Ya might already read it I don't know but there it is . Good luck :)

Reactions: mcajr37 and Clampit

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik