DJI Vision App Updated... New Version 1.0.52 - IOS

Is v3.14 the most recent or is there a newer version?
Yes dgd3 v3.14 is the most recent firmware. If you have an iOS device DON'T UPDATE YOUR APP until DJI fixes it!

I spoke to DJI Support on 9/18 regarding another matter which they solved for me and then mentioned the iOS App update 1.0.52 and the ground station crashing. The tech guy growled and said every other call seems to be about this and that they are working feverishly trying to fix it. I was told an update to fix it would be out this week. We shall see!

9/21 update!

I called DJI support again today after deleting the app and reinstalling for the third time and still no ground station. This time the Tech guy had never heard of any issues with the app update. No answers over on the DJI forum either.

Makes me wonder if one hand knows what the other is doing over at DJI support. Hopefully they will come up with a fix soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: ViperNuke
Has anyone heard anything? DJI STILL has yet to respond. I WANT MY GROUND STATION BACK!!
Not a **** thing:mad: Called the DJI tech support thing and got a message we are experiencing heavy call volume please leave a message and someone will get back to you. Not holding my breath.

Has anyone heard anything? DJI STILL has yet to respond. I WANT MY GROUND STATION BACK!!
I called the support line again this evening and was told that they are working on a fix and either a patch or a new version of the app will be available soon. Not sure what DJI considers soon but for now we are stuck with no ground station.

I upgraded yesterday on my iPad Air and today it would crash every time I attempted to enter Ground Station. I finally gave up and deleted it at installed the older version. Tomorrow I'll check and see if all is well!
Same here I ran thru all of the setups deleted app reinstalled and it crashes on ground station also note when connecting to the phantom wifi it will not stay connected the first try and the camera will go blank every few seconds.

As I mentioned in a previous post I spoke to DJI support on 9/25 and was told that they are working on a fix and either a patch or a new version of the app will be available soon. Not sure what DJI considers soon though!

However on a good note I was able to find version 1.0.48 of the App in my iTunes library. It had the icon for the Vision App with a diagonal red stripe that said update across it. When I right clicked on it and selected info it said it was version 1.0.48. So I deleted the crap App, plugged my iPhone 6 into my laptop, selected the App and clicked install then sync. Tada I now have the old App back on my iPhone. Also gave it a quick try and everything is back to normal with the ground station/waypoints etc. I did however have to re-cache google maps. But I wasn't so lucky on my iPad Air as I had synced it not long ago and the newer version was all that showed up.

Good luck to all that are having problems with version 1.0.52. I hope that DJI makes good on their promise for a fix in the near future!

Same here no ground station maybe apple can help us not allowing dji to put new updates

I can not find the DJI vision in the Apple Store is DJI giving up on the Phantom 2 V plus?
Timsco60

dji vision is still on the Canadian Apple App Store. It shows up for iPhone only. But I don't know if there ever was an iPad version. I am using it on my iPad however.

Looked early was there however tons of bad comments most b pulled out

Link to old version. 1.0.48 for those needing to go back

Dropbox - DJI VISION 1.0.48.ipa
Thanks for the share but the app wouldn't load to my iphone without your Apple ID password. I can't imagine you want to give that out.

I went digging through the apps on my computer and managed to find v1.0.48. Uploaded it to my phone and Groundstation now seems to be working properly. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: ViperNuke
got back to .48

I can not find the DJI vision in the Apple Store is DJI giving up on the Phantom 2 V plus?
Timsco60
You're right it's not there anymore and must have been pulled. As I said above I found 1.0.48 in my ITunes library and I have all functions again. Also as I said above when I spoke to DJI support on 9/25 they said that the app would be fixed and available soon. But with DJI soon could be weeks.

Try your iTunes library as described in my post #32 above and hopefully some of you will be able to get version 1.0.48 back.

Good luck to everyone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj