Dji vision app not showing sattelites, battery level and the current hight etc.

Reaction score
Hello dear forum members,

I have the app installed but its not showing current battery level and the gps/sattelites. So the hight and dont know how far its away. Also the gimball is not working via app. I installed the last firmware and the app. Can anyone help me?

Greetings,

Petrol

0a3bf12bb917bfa53796c52de4ebd92e.jpg

Sent from my E5533 using PhantomPilots mobile app

You are not connected to the Phantom. Have you selected the phantom wifi on your device. Sorry to state the obvious but you may be new to the hobby.

Hello jaydfee,
This is a pic from when im not connected to the phantom, usually i am connected to phantom but i got no picture to show you. Usually its connected with live video and i can make picture and video, but its not showing these things tho. Any thoughts?

Greets,
Petrol

I read a ton of reviews on the App Store that said this new update bricked their p2. Like a ton...basically dji stopped all support of the p2 and below.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Petrol
Still no response from gps and battery level. More solutions?

Does your device actually detect the wifi signal from the phantom, and when you click connect does it actually connect|? As I said above try downloading the free Litchi app for the P2 and try and connect in through this app.
The Litchi app is very easy to use, but no longer updated for the P2, as others have mentioned above DJI have basically abandoned the P2 owners.

bump! has anyone figured this out? bought a new to me p2v which was a "GREAT DEAL!!!" but it had a bad battery in the range extender and bad usb charge port there which I fixed both, then I get the camera bound to the device and I get camera feed over wireless but no telemetry, no battery info, no gps etc.... it flies but oh, those 2 batteries that came with it and showed good... yeah they give me all of about 30 seconds of runtime before they start autolanding when I ascend hard :(

It is hard to tell if I should put more $ into a good battery but if I can not get the other features working I may want to hand it off or part it out. Thoughts? I posted pics here Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I will post new thread for more visibility I guess, thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan