DJI vision 2 pic blurry help!

Peter Evans said:
MrDRC said:
400 Euro's for this camera?

Welll that's based on the fact that I paid 999 euros for the P2V which I sent back and the P2 I'm buying in its stead is 589 euros, so I make that a cost of 410 for the camera. That's how much I paid for the Sony R100 I bought last month!

On second thoughts though, there's the FPV and flight telemetry electronics in there too which aren't in the P2, so maybe the actual camera cost is, say, around 300 euros?

Even so, for 300 euros, I think we could expect better.

Yes I just saw here in the US the camera is $499 but you're right about everything else that is included like wifi and other electronics. I wonder if anyone has researched a lens and/or sensor replacement for this camera that we could retrofit in the existing housing. That would be a worthwhile upgrade IMHO.

MrDRC said:
Yes I just saw here in the US the camera is $499 but you're right about everything else that is included like wifi and other electronics. I wonder if anyone has researched a lens and/or sensor replacement for this camera that we could retrofit in the existing housing. That would be a worthwhile upgrade IMHO.

If you're willing to spend 500$ then yes, http://ragecams.com/shop/54mm-lens-inst ... p-658.html

Does anyone here that has a proper phantom 2 vision camera (atleast thinks he has one) give me some reference dng for me to compare with. Cause then i can try do the focus trick myself to the vision camera and see if it wil get better.

Is this taken with a dji vision camer?
and is this processed already or is this untouched photo?

pull_up

Is there any chance you could send me a couple reference photo's from you so i can compare my camera with multiple vision camera's.
Cause the camera from the vision is worth 500 euro atm and its quite expensive for its quality so something must be wrong.

Sure, but please note that I have no idea if my camera's got good focus or not - all I know is that I'm happy with it for my purposes, but you might not be. So as long as you are aware that I'm not holding mine out as a paragon of excellence... :)

I'll PM you with some links to originals.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj