DJI Vision 2 newbie

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am new to this quadcopter. I am loving the things that it can do but I had a few questions. I am using the factory controller with my Samsung phone with the DJI vision app to view first-person. I cannot, however, make it fly via the waypoints. In the top left screen the mode says N/A... I cannot get it to go in GPS mode for this feature to work. I also cannot get my Ipad to connect to it either. My questions are:
Must I be in NAZA mode to be able to use this feature? Do I need some other kind of hardware to connect the bluetooth from the Ipad to control the quad?

I love the fact that in vision flying mode, it stays in place when I release the controls. Will it also do this in NAZA mode?

Please help... I love this thing and I want to unleash all the awesome features. I just cant find any instruction anywhere.

Thanks!

I'd presume it should work no problem in Phantom mode, once of course two switches are in top position?

I, however, was using Naza mode and when switching to gps mode, I was able to run waypoint mode.
Of course you have to enable Waypoint mode in app settings, but I presume you have already done it.

Other than that, I am not sure why it is not working for you?

If you had been in some no fly zone (airport or any other restricted area put into Phantom firmware) you would have gottten a warning message, that you are in a restricted area and waypoint mode will not work.

Thanks for your responses guys. I downloaded a manual from this board that was great! I also saw where I had to make sure the camera firmware was up to date, which was not. I went ahead and updated camera firmware, and today I will switch to NAZA mode. One of the problems with the ipad was that it is not the 4g version and therefore does not have GPS. I still should be able to fly via waypoints with my samsung galaxy s4.
Gonna go out and try today.

OK Problem solved. After updating everything, i was able to fly by programming waypoints. Naza mode is awesome! More responsive, smoother ride and... Can flip to GPS mode when I'm feeling lazy. This thing is awesome!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4