DJI Video Downlink Flicker

I'm at the point that I'm considering buying a new video transmitter for $100 because I can't think of a solution. Anyone?

I couldn't really see from the video, but how is the camera set? There was a similar issue on here a few weeks back and it turned out that the camera was taking video and stills, causing the output of the camera to "mute" every time a still was taken. This gives a regular drop out.

Test: Turn the camera off and run with just the OSD and see if the picture is now more stable. If so, you know the link is not the issue, but a setting on the camera.

Its still a fairly consistant issue with the GoPro disconnected. At this point should I assume the video transmitter is bad and I should look into replacement or is there any last ditch effort I can try?

I called DJI but they want me to send in my Phantom 2 and transmitter for well over a month. At that point I'd rather just drop $100 and by a new transmitter.

Spend half that and buy an Immersion 600mW. This is probably the best regarded TX, while the DJi one is not that well thought of in some circles.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj