DJI v1.0.48 app

Oh dear. This app is giving me more trouble than the flawed 1.0.46 :(

After 5 mins flight I decided to take a photo. Stopped video recording and hit shutter button. App froze up. Force closed app and restart - same frozen screen. Makes me think it's possibly also the camera firmware upgrade I did..

So please.. someone.. I'm looking for the previous camera firmware (pre v1.3.0g) and an ipa of 1.0.43...

It's a Vision + V3.. no problems until last week. PLEASE .. going on the holiday of a lifetime in 2 weeks and need my V+ with me!

HacKiwi said:
Oh dear. This app is giving me more trouble than the flawed 1.0.46 :(

After 5 mins flight I decided to take a photo. Stopped video recording and hit shutter button. App froze up. Force closed app and restart - same frozen screen. Makes me think it's possibly also the camera firmware upgrade I did..

So please.. someone.. I'm looking for the previous camera firmware (pre v1.3.0g) and an ipa of 1.0.43...

It's a Vision + V3.. no problems until last week. PLEASE .. going on the holiday of a lifetime in 2 weeks and need my V+ with me!

Not sure if this will help. I did see v119 camera app.
http://droneslinger.com/software.html

Btw, I just looked in my app folder and I do have for the FC200 v.1.2.5. if you need it.

Also I think someone said that v1.4.8 has the wrong Hooks for v3.08.

I'm using 1.0.43 because I fear something to happen with these new buggy versions. Gonna update it only when people don't regard any problem with it.

If you have any other issues, my hint is to download an IPA or APK from an early version, like mine, which I haven't got any problem yet.

gfo315 said:
I'm using 1.0.43 because I fear something to happen with these new buggy versions. Gonna update it only when people don't regard any problem with it.

If you have any other issues, my hint is to download an IPA or APK from an early version, like mine, which I haven't got any problem yet.

Hey gfo315. Lesson learnt. I've disabled all my ios automatic app updates. I can't seem to find the old 1.0.43 online anywhere. Any chance you can upload a copy of the IPA?

Thanks

Sure, I can do it when I'm back from school. My iPhone is 5S 8.1 jailbroken

I just reverted my iPhone, iPad mini and iPad to 1.0.43. I will wait until 1.0.48 gets the all clear.

If anyone wants the 1.0.43.ipa file, send me a PM. I will give you my Dropbox link. Or, you might find it in your recycle bin, as I did.

I am also having issues with 1.0.48 and 3.08. Can't connect to satellites, iphone app cannot control the gimbal and the battery info is not displayed. Does DJI know about this? Are there any updates coming?

Why does mine say 1.0.56?
So many versions. What's the safe version I should be using on my app and which firmware in my bird. I'm now confused.

jasonnelson007 said:
Why does mine say 1.0.56?
So many versions. What's the safe version I should be using on my app and which firmware in my bird. I'm now confused.

They are talking about the apple version. You have an android. Hence the version diff.

3.08 in the bird and 1.0.54 on your device.

My biggest problem is it keeps telling me I need a compass calibration. I do it and then a little while later it tells me a need a calibration. , yellow red lights. Its annoying.

Hey guys,

For the ones that might want this, I've plugged my iPhone into iTunes and extracted the 1.0.43 App IPA, running 5S and iOS 8.1. It has never given me any issues while flying and using ground station, and the Gimbal angle speed is higher than the newest app version (which I personally think to be slow as hell).

http://sempregeek.com.br/arquivos/DJEye1.0.43.ipa

I've uploaded it directly to my personal webhosting server, that's why there's a weird address, but don't mind it [it's click and download, I've tested the link in Preview]. I hope it works, since iTunes may don't like the idea of installing an IPA from "unknown" sources. Take care and good flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik