DJI update for us English folks

Reaction score
So who's gonna be the suicide donkey to try this update?
1498280435547.png

So who's gonna be the suicide donkey to try this update? View attachment 84380
Might be me ,i had some updates from google in morning djigo was one of them,so ok i update now p3s and p34k have no wifi conection keeps saying authentication issue tryed password keep getting this,,both drones still gps lock and start but no wifi camera moves,just show howw to conect ,it does say in about log in ,tryed just goes to dji store ,,not sure what going on anyone got any ideas i can play with please ,,Ian

Might be me ,i had some updates from google in morning djigo was one of them,so ok i update now p3s and p34k have no wifi conection keeps saying authentication issue tryed password keep getting this,,both drones still gps lock and start but no wifi camera moves,just show howw to conect ,it does say in about log in ,tryed just goes to dji store ,,not sure what going on anyone got any ideas i can play with please ,,Ian
Just for record had one today for p4 thats all good

No phew this was todays app update
14982881781561740540479.jpg
but still no wifi

Lol ****... All I did was update the app. Haven't even started the bird up yet. Will do that now I think. Does anyone get choppy live Facebook feed? I do on mine but not on litchi. Hope this Fix's it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj