DJI ultimate Flight App

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Dji ultimate flight app yet, I am curious as to what its like/compares to Litchi or the go app, thinkin about purchasing it, or litchi actually, need some advice on it

thanx

Has anyone tried Dji ultimate flight app yet, I am curious as to what its like/compares to Litchi or the go app, thinkin about purchasing it, or litchi actually, need some advice on it

thanx
I've used it but don't care for it much. It's not as polished as Litchi or the Go app. It's main feature is the waypoint feature. It's slightly more robust than Litchi but not by much.

I have them both. I just got Ultimate working as I was having trouble getting it connected with my P3S. Ken, the app maker, was super helpful though and was quick to respond. I have only done one flight with it but I had poor video signal and quite a bit of lag as compared with the Litchi app. I am going to a more remote location soon to test it as I was right in my neighborhood the first time. I do like that you can incorporate orbits into the mission along with waypoints as you can't do this with Litchi. Other than that they are quite a bit alike. I will have to use both over the next few weeks and see!

@respibob .. how do you like ultimate flght vs litchi?

Ultimate flight is good and actually has WAAAYY more options than Litchi but that is part of the problem I have with it. Litchi is easy to use and straight forward. I find myself using Litchi more than Ultimate but when I want to do a complicated flight then Ultimate can do more such as incorporate a orbit into a waypoint mission. Also one thing Litchi has over Ultimate is that the drone will finish a mission even if you lost connection but in Ultimate it won't unless it you lose quite a few of the mission settings. Hope this rambling helped! If you have specific questions let me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers