Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Dji Tx batteries getting low

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ipatry, Mar 20, 2014.

1. ipatry

How do I know if my Tx is low on battery? I have had the same batteries in the Tx for a while now..

2. RCRookie

If your Tx battery is low, you will get a flashing.

3.3 Remote Controller Power Indicator Status Information
    The remote controller will blink the LED and sound an alert when the voltage drops below 3.9V and
    automatically power off after 3 seconds. This process will repeat even if you power cycle the remote
    controller. If this low voltage warning occurs during flight, the remote controller will automatically
    power off causing the aircraft to enter Failsafe mode which cannot be interrupted (refer to <Failsafe
    Function> section for details). It is strongly recommended to replace batteries if the 3.9V-4.5V low
    voltage warning occurs.
    http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... .12_en.pdf

3. airbiscuit

Mine got the Warning Low Battery Beep during one of my flights recently. Lucky I was about to land anyways & managed to land her safely without any problems.

Used an Alkaline Batteries in my stock radio which lasted for about 30+ flight.

4. HoverMan

I've been wondering if regular batteries or lithium batteries are better for the radio?

5. airbiscuit

I don't know about that but I am on my second set of Alkaline since day one.