Dji Tx batteries getting low

Reaction score
How do I know if my Tx is low on battery? I have had the same batteries in the Tx for a while now..

ipatry said:
How do I know if my Tx is low on battery? I have had the same batteries in the Tx for a while now..

If your Tx battery is low, you will get a flashing.

3.3 Remote Controller Power Indicator Status Information
The remote controller will blink the LED and sound an alert when the voltage drops below 3.9V and
automatically power off after 3 seconds. This process will repeat even if you power cycle the remote
controller. If this low voltage warning occurs during flight, the remote controller will automatically
power off causing the aircraft to enter Failsafe mode which cannot be interrupted (refer to <Failsafe
Function> section for details). It is strongly recommended to replace batteries if the 3.9V-4.5V low
voltage warning occurs.
http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... .12_en.pdf

Mine got the Warning Low Battery Beep during one of my flights recently. Lucky I was about to land anyways & managed to land her safely without any problems.

Used an Alkaline Batteries in my stock radio which lasted for about 30+ flight.

airbiscuit said:
Mine got the Warning Low Battery Beep during one of my flights recently. Lucky I was about to land anyways & managed to land her safely without any problems.

I've been wondering if regular batteries or lithium batteries are better for the radio?

HoverMan said:
airbiscuit said:

I've been wondering if regular batteries or lithium batteries are better for the radio?

I don't know about that but I am on my second set of Alkaline since day one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik