DJI Thrust boosted 9450 props

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got my new DJI IOSD and PMU V2 for my phantom 1.1.1, also a set of DJI thrust boosted 9450 props. The totoal weight of my quad is around 1350 grams. Anyone use these type of props on the 1.1.1 phantom and if so how did they perform? I have searched the forum here on these type of props and have found some useful info, but just wanted to ask again before i mount them and try them out.

Reactions: rattydude77
I been looking for some good props my self almost done with my 1.5 phantom and props are next on my buy list let me know if you do fly them how they are.

I just came back from a test flight of my new thrust boosted 9450 props. They work very well. I actually got about an extra 2 min out of the batteries with them. I have a dual battery setup with a garmin cam, a sony fpv cam and tx, and the dji iosd and pmu unit that i just hooked up today. It took off great fully loaded no issues. It was a bit cool out so i only did one flight. Gonnad fly some more this weekend.

When you say your phantom 1.5 , i have the 1.1.1, what did you do to make it a 1.5?

Ah ok makes sense now. I might add to my flight today, i got almost 24 minutes out of the 2 batteries and the new 9450 props, the first warning came in and she landed herself, kinda of not a soft landing and upended hereself, but no damage or anything. So in the end i can get about 22 mins out of the dual multistar 4000 batteries, was getting about 18 to 19.30 min before, so a bit of difference.

The weight about 244 grams each. The drone takes off really good now with the new props, does not hesitate at all, and the prop sound in the video sounds much better.

Ya I did the duel battery b4 my self and didn't like the way it performed so I did the 1.5 procedure and run 1 multistar 5200 mha and get that time with my FPV gear handles much smoother and don't come down as fast as the duel battery did my opion....HAPPY FLYING

Hey guys, just got my new DJI IOSD and PMU V2 for my phantom 1.1.1, also a set of DJI thrust boosted 9450 props. The totoal weight of my quad is around 1350 grams. Anyone use these type of props on the 1.1.1 phantom and if so how did they perform? I have searched the forum here on these type of props and have found some useful info, but just wanted to ask again before i mount them and try them out.

My P1.1.1 weights about 1250 gr with Gitup Git2 camera and chinese 2 axis gimbal. Mounting 9443 propellers instead of original 8" I gain about 2.5 minutes of flight time(14.5 min instead of 12 with a BlackMagic 3000mah). No need to modify gain or other parameters in the Naza. I guess 9450 are more or less the same: there are interesting comparaison on you tube, but the difference between 9443 and 9450 on a P1.1.1 is reported to be negligible.

Reactions: rattydude77

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers