DJI support

If you mean the 3.0 update messed things up, you can follow this guide to downgrade DJI go: How to downgrade to any DJI GO App version
Assuming you have an iPhone or iPad, follow that tutorial, sync your flights in the app and delete it off your device. Plug into your computer and download the app from there. Make sure you have auto-update turned off in your settings.
If you have android, it should be as simple as downloading the files for the app off a website and running them on your device.

@sawyer388

Please, don't keep starting new threads, this is usually doesn't work on this forum.
When you start a thread, if the replies don't make since, then keep asking questions. ;)
I enjoy helping people, when I can. :)
The end result I will probably learn some thinking myself.

So to the others, that want to help, Here is some parts of the puzzle.
Camera
Camera not letting me down load my pictures

With all your post I cannot make a connection of what you were doing and what is not working now.

Please give us a detailed update or question.

Rod :)

Before they updated the go app I could look and download my pictures from the go app and now I can't so I have to use a computer to see them

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Before they updated the go app I could look and download my pictures from the go app and now I can't so I have to use a computer to see them

Thanks, looking through all your post quickly again, what are you using for your mobile device?
You use the word downloading, where were you downloading them to?
Were you viewing them on your mobile? If that's the case then that may be setting on the app.
Or were you downloading the pictures to SD card through the mobile device?

I would like to figure this one out. ;)

Anybody else got some thoughts?

Rod

I was using an iPhone 6 at the bottom below the shutter button is a box with an arrow in it when I would fly before powering anything off I would hit the bow with the arrow in it and I could see the pictures and upload them to my iPhone

I was using an iPhone 6 at the bottom below the shutter button is a box with an arrow in it when I would fly before powering anything off I would hit the bow with the arrow in it and I could see the pictures and upload them to my iPhone

Thanks, I figured out your question ;)

Now if others can confirm if this is gone now.

I going to have to be off line for about 8 - 9 hrs, pretty quick, but I will into it tomorrow, I had something strange on my Ipad 2 / Go app Sunday. Haven't got to do any testing since then.

Are you talking about the area when you view your flight logs?

Rod

It's more like a play back where you can choose the photos and vids you want on your device if I look at the flight logs it shows the pics that I took and where I took them

Thanks for your help I am not super smart

Dji-App, General Settings, Clear Flight Route, Cache during video shooting (ON)?
This can only be confirmed when everything is hooked up.

Rod

I tried your settings and now it says connection error tap to reload files that's what it has been doing since they updated the app I have tried that before

I tried your settings and now it says connection error tap to reload files that's what it has been doing since they updated the app I have tried that before
Hum, now I'm catching on what your trying to do.:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl