DJI Support!

Reaction score
Sent my P4P in for repair after only having it 5 weeks. It arrived on Tuesday the 4th and showed the "Please be patient" message it will take 1 day. Well day 3 now and still no update! So I decide to use online chat and this is what I get... Uggg time to pop the top on a Sams
Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 3.57.22 PM.png

It's a shame but part of that is just today's world. There's no telling how many hours support has to waste every day answering questions that are answered in the manual. Never had to deal with support myself, fortunately. Hope your experience turns out well. So, what's wrong with your P4P?

It has nothing to do with people not reading the manual! My repair case has been stuck in the "one day" part for 3 days now. Emailed them after I bailed on the online queue and going on 4 hours and no reply!! Just a crappy customer service along with the increasing amount of crappy product.

You're lucky you have not had the pleasure of this crap...... yet.

Good luck you are right HORRIBLE customer support I ordered 2 high capacity phantom 4 pro batteries in January and they kept sending me wrong batteries and had me to send back and made me wait 5-7days each time per there policy long story short I got my batteries in beginning of Apr had to keep calling them everyday and threatned to get the media involved.

Where did they move to?
I really would like to see them have an east coast office.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4