DJI Support, where are my parts?

Reaction score
Back on February 9th, I received my "new" Phantom 4 from DJI after replacing my "non-repairable" drone for this one. However they somehow managed to leave off the four retaining springs that apply tension to the propellers to keep them tight. As soon as I saw this, I called DJI Support and after about ten minutes of being asked the same questions and after ten minutes of giving the same answers, I convinced this rep that indeed these parts were missing! He graciously promised to MAIL me four of these the next day. Not overnight, or next day air, or such not that it was their fault or anything. So, mail it is. AND as of the running of the mail Saturday, I still have not received these. It only took the drone 6 days to arrive via UPS from California and yet the U.S. Mail still has not made it with four parts that probably cost fifty cents each.

Had it not been for a friend who recently bought a P4P and semi retired his P4, I would still not have been able to fly! I have emailed, phoned, etc. and still no one will tell me anything. I had intention of giving my friend these new springs that DJI was sending me but, guess he will have to wait. But, I am still waiting on them to explain why my Phantom 4 crashed in the first place and why there are no flight data logs on the crashed drone! But, I suppose since it has to be pilot error that my Phantom flipped over and crashed upside down that it must have drained all the data from the chip onboard.

Back on February 9th, I received my "new" Phantom 4 from DJI after replacing my "non-repairable" drone for this one. However they somehow managed to leave off the four retaining springs that apply tension to the propellers to keep them tight. As soon as I saw this, I called DJI Support and after about ten minutes of being asked the same questions and after ten minutes of giving the same answers, I convinced this rep that indeed these parts were missing! He graciously promised to MAIL me four of these the next day. Not overnight, or next day air, or such not that it was their fault or anything. So, mail it is. AND as of the running of the mail Saturday, I still have not received these. It only took the drone 6 days to arrive via UPS from California and yet the U.S. Mail still has not made it with four parts that probably cost fifty cents each.

Had it not been for a friend who recently bought a P4P and semi retired his P4, I would still not have been able to fly! I have emailed, phoned, etc. and still no one will tell me anything. I had intention of giving my friend these new springs that DJI was sending me but, guess he will have to wait. But, I am still waiting on them to explain why my Phantom 4 crashed in the first place and why there are no flight data logs on the crashed drone! But, I suppose since it has to be pilot error that my Phantom flipped over and crashed upside down that it must have drained all the data from the chip onboard.
Gosh i cant make my p4 flip,,,i dont think piliot error,,,,dji error

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic