DJI "support" is non-existant for exchanges of DOA products

Reaction score
DJI "support" is non-existant for exchanges of DOA products

I bought a third P4 battery direct from DJI, and it was DOA; Dead On Arrival. It will NOT take a charge, tho my others will. I called DJI about a return and replacement, and got this BS in return by email, with my reply to the BS at the start. The blanks are what they sent; for example "Dear {!Account:Account Name;} ". I've changed nothing in their reply beyond eliminating about 20 blank lines.

What a pain in the butt! Anyone else had this experience? Talk about inscruitable!
Or maybe he is.

********** My reply to what DJI sent:
DJI Support:

This makes absolutely no sense. Attached is a copy of the order info. You sent me a dead battery for Phantom 4 that will not take a charge. I told you on the phone that I do not have a working printer attached to this computer, and requested on the phone that you print and mail a return shipping label to me.

Instead I get this crap with forms to fill out with information I don't have so you can send me something online for me to print on the printer I don't have.

I bought a Phantom 4 battery direct from DJI for $79 after DJI Credit of $90.. You sent me a defective battery that will not take a charge, or even show one LED when connected to the charger.

Surely DJI has a working printer somewhere so that they can print a return shipping label and send it to me by snail-mail, so I can attach it to a package to send you for a replacement.
********** What DJI sent:

On 8/24/2016 6:50 PM, DJI Support_US wrote:

Dear {!Account:Account Name;} 

We apologize for the experience you have had with your product. We at DJI Technology of North America would like to assist with the refund/exchange process.

Your case number is: {!Case:Case ID;} 

Items can only be exchanged for the same model type of your product, upgrading or downgrading your purchase is not possible.

Returned items not meeting the criteria above or the criteria listed at http://www.dji.com/service will not qualify for a refund or exchange.

Reply to this email with the attached returns and exchanges form as well as your proof of purchase.

Please download the form by clicking on this link http://www.dji.com/service/policy

And go to Repair application form to download "DJI Global Technical Support Form for End Users".

Once we receive your reply, we will review your forms and verify if it qualifies for a return, once verified we will generate a shipping label you can use to ship your product back to our facilities.
We ask you complete the attached form in its entirety. We require all fields on the form to be filled with the necessary information before returning it back to us for processing. Please remember to be as detailed as possible.

Be advised, any product returned for a refund or exchange that does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, cannot be processed.

DJI Technology does not provide refunds for third party dealers, only purchases made through the DJI Online Store qualify for refund/exchange.

Items returned in retail packaging with shipping label attached will not be processed for refund or exchange. All items must be secured within separate packaging acceptable for transport.

Best regards.

Hazelline

DJI NA TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Tel Support: +1(818)235 0789 / Mon-Fri 7:00AM-5:00PM (PST)

Online Support: DJI Support - Here for You

Im not seeing the problem here. Seems pretty reasonable and straight forward. Do you know someone with a printer? If you stick to the scripted processes you might be suprised how well this turns out. Asking for a label to be printed and posted or anything else out of the ordinary often takes things off track.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik