image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

iOS DJI Go App Beta / DJI Geo App?

Am I doing something wrong or are these people totally worthless?

just worthless

Sad that such a good product is made by such a bunch of idiots.

Or are they lacking English speaking employees for support in their American market? Either way, no excuse.

that's why my last drone was by autel cause awesome support unlike dji

20160427_153329.jpg
x star premium

Reactions: RedHotPoker
Similarly why I bought my Heli-Max Voltage 500 3D. Just tired of the lack of support over yonder and I really wanted something with much more power and speed. This thing rocks. It's already in "speed" mode, permanently. Ha

I know that @dji are slowly-trying to improve CS and all, but it seems they are more concerned about their bottom line.
Which they already dominate the world market.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
I really hope nothing goes wrong with my product. Would hate to try to warranty something with them.

If another company with better customer service develops a technology similar to light bridge then I'll probably switch.

I'm all about customer service, there are some vendors on here who are excellent at it: MaxxUAV Jake, PolarPro Jeff, PhantomHelp Mike

I really hope nothing goes wrong with my product. Would hate to try to warranty something with them.

If another company with better customer service develops a technology similar to light bridge then I'll probably switch.

I'm all about customer service, there are some vendors on here who are excellent at it: MaxxUAV Jake, PolarPro Jeff, PhantomHelp Mike
well that's what autel did with the premium its just like Lightbridge

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik