DJI support (if there is one :lol: )

Reaction score
I wrote some time ago about a crash I had: tilted horizon, shaky video, one broken propguard and 3 broken props.

I took the gimbal to one dealer in Sweden that told me that it has to be sent to DJI in Germany for repair and I will have it back in about 4-6 weeks!

Today it came back (7 weeks) and nothing has been don!
The report was that it could not be repaired!!!

Conclusion: I have to buy a new Gimbal. Got a nice offer from the dealer. Hope to sell parts of the old one or maybe repair it myself.
It is expensive to be on top :lol:

I'm sorry for your damage. Sometimes things are beyond repair, unfortunately.

Thanks, but to find that out should i take 7 weeks?

vagspel said:
Thanks, but to find that out should i take 7 weeks?

Nope. They do need to ramp up their hiring, it seems. They are selling a ton of these things. I wonder how many are sent back each day.

vagspel said:
I wrote some time ago about a crash I had: tilted horizon, shaky video, one broken propguard and 3 broken props.

I took the gimbal to one dealer in Sweden that told me that it has to be sent to DJI in Germany for repair and I will have it back in about 4-6 weeks!

Today it came back (7 weeks) and nothing has been don!
The report was that it could not be repaired!!!
The rest of the story!
I picked my crashed Gimbal up today here in Sweden that came back from the DJI support and to their opinion was gone for ever :)
As having worked with marine electronics for many years I know that having don a repair or service it is always good to do a few marks and transparent nail polish dots on the unit so that I know if it comes back again the customer has not opened it!!
When examining my Gimbal it was newer opened by DJI service or ever connected to a test unit as even the cables were secured the same way as when I gave it in!?

Well, learning from all you clever people on the forum I decided to do something myself! (I should have don that before sending it in for service)
So leveling the axle as shown on several post in the forum checking via my phone with the camera turned on and after 6-7 tries the horizon i 100% straight.
I did a test video for 15min and the only thing that I can notice is a very very small shaking in the picture. I have therefore, after getting back home, tightened the small screw under the ribbon cable and will do a new test tomorrow and see if that was the problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj