Dji support for wifi issue(NO FPV) WILL THEY HELP!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm new to the forum but very familiar with DJI. I have no live feed with my P2V+ 3.0(w/the new style wifi module)I was doing some diag last night but still no luck. I've swapped EVERYTHING over except wifi module so just for the hell of it I called DJI , told them everything I tried and even though they are discontinued now the rep said,"no problem, we're sending out a shipping label" and told me I would only take 1-2 weeks.. I was like," so what does that mean? What's it going to cost? Am I going to be charged? She said," it sounds like the wifi transmitter and I may not cost anything.. So I guess my question is has anyone dealt with them recently cause we all know they were useless in the past and should I give them a chance and sent it in..
Ohh and the phantom was sitting for awhile, no problems before, but now WTF!!
--Danny

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Same problem with my phantom as well. I've tried everything resetting, binding. Mine worked great and then it sat in its case for a bit. Then when I went to fly it no video playback . I've read the wifi module could cause that issue. But now that they don't make them anymore parts are gonna be hard to find. Good luck with yours .

I recently upgraded and now get no video and says I cannot connect....even though Wifi seems to work. I have the P2V+ and using Samsung Galaxy 5 or Tab as monitor.

Any help appreciated.

I was told by DJI today that a software update is due out this week or next to fix fpv issue.

Last edited:
I've got the same problem , got all the info on dji vision display battery level altitude % ... everything even when i take picture or push the video button all the video and pics are recorded but i can not see live what i took so i have to wait for the surprise , in conclusion everythings ok except live image that is replace by that spinning wheel ,

I was told by DJI today that a software update is due out this week or next to fix fpv issue.
My undertanding is that there is 2 differents issues here , one was create by wrong updates and it create problem with the flight system , and the other problem the "NO live Feed " with all the telemetry fonctionning with ph2v+ and with the dji vision app is create by a over heating wifi module that is doing both transmission of video and telemetry . The over heating would not affect telemetry transmission but would affect the video transmission , so the module as to be change . Am i right if somebody can correct me i am more welcome to suggestion since my bird is impatient to show live image .

I am now having the same problem. I can log into the WIFI from my iPhone 6 or my tablet with no problem. No matter what App I use, it shows that it is connected to the WIFI. I get everything except FPV. I posted this over at another forum with no responses. It's getting frustrating as the FPV worked fine last Labor Day, but then I stored it away until this month.

My P2V+ with H33D Zenmuse and GoPro3 Silver has been put away since Labor Day 2015. I also use the ITELITE DBS Phantom and have used it with no problems since it first came out.

A few weeks ago I got it out to fly it and everything worked fine except there was no video feed. Telemetry, battery level, everything worked.

I rebound everything a few times and also updated my apps and got the video feed to work. Then I went to fly it about a week later, after I updated everything, I had video feed on my first flight, but after that flight, no more video feed.

I've tried to rebind it several times today to no avail. I still get telemetry, battery and everything else when I fly.

I've update everything, apps, bird, TX, GoPro.

After a minute, the Transmission Module in the bird gets to hot to touch. I do have plenty of grease in it to dissipate the heat, as it is my second one. I replaced it about 2 years ago.

I've also checked all my cable connections. I replaced the small ribbon cable, Video Output Connection, from the gimble to the GoPro.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: I'm also thinking the update screwed up the FPV.

Is it possible to know wich version of upgrade that are ok for wich unit and wich are not so people will not have to worry if they did not upgrade it ?

Hi everyone just follow the steps.

1) Delete the app from iphone.
2) Go to Users/<Username>/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications location on Mac and C:\Users\<Username>\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications location on Windows; find the "DJI VISION 1.0.60.ipa" and delete it.
3) Download the "DJI VISION 1.0.56.ipa" from DJI VISION 1.0.56.ipa.zip and move "DJI VISION 1.0.56.ipa" to the same folder.
4) Open itunes, go to my apps. Find DJI VISION app, right click and click show in finder. It is not going to find and ask you to locate; press locate.
5) Choose "DJI VISION 1.0.56.ipa" from Users/<Username>/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications
6) Connect your iphone, sync and download the app again.

Safe flights.

I am now having the same problem. I can log into the WIFI from my iPhone 6 or my tablet with no problem. No matter what App I use, it shows that it is connected to the WIFI. I get everything except FPV. I posted this over at another forum with no responses. It's getting frustrating as the FPV worked fine last Labor Day, but then I stored it away until this month.

My P2V+ with H33D Zenmuse and GoPro3 Silver has been put away since Labor Day 2015. I also use the ITELITE DBS Phantom and have used it with no problems since it first came out.

A few weeks ago I got it out to fly it and everything worked fine except there was no video feed. Telemetry, battery level, everything worked.

I rebound everything a few times and also updated my apps and got the video feed to work. Then I went to fly it about a week later, after I updated everything, I had video feed on my first flight, but after that flight, no more video feed.

I've tried to rebind it several times today to no avail. I still get telemetry, battery and everything else when I fly.

I've update everything, apps, bird, TX, GoPro.

After a minute, the Transmission Module in the bird gets to hot to touch. I do have plenty of grease in it to dissipate the heat, as it is my second one. I replaced it about 2 years ago.

I've also checked all my cable connections. I replaced the small ribbon cable, Video Output Connection, from the gimble to the GoPro.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: I'm also thinking the update screwed up the FPV.
Did you change it for a vent module , i just order one and hope it will help , i have the exact problem no live feed but everything else is ok .

Hey everyone I found my problem was the ribbon cable going to the camera which was not that old, so

I did use the Arctic Silver inside and so far it's been working great. I hate to say it but I think most of everybody's problems are either that cable or the Wi-Fi module

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.