Dji support and repair service

Reaction score
I still really struggle to understand why dji support is so ******* awful.

So as it stands my phantom is off for repair anyways but a day or so before my crash I was mailing dji support in Netherlands and talking to a chap called Lloyd about my original battery which I believe to be faulty.

It's the only battery out of 3 which causes my gimbal to go limp like mid flight.

So he mails me and says send it back to us for testing etc.

So I get a email saying ups label created so I check it out and then I get a second email saying ups label created ??

So I check them both out and now I have 2 return labels both with difference case numbers for a start.

One label has a return address for me on it which god only knows where dji got it from lol?

One is for 4.5kg package and one Is for a 2kg package.

So I print the label for the 2kg package , box up the battery and amend the returns address lol.

Then I thought I'll just check the dji website to makes sure my case is active.

So I type in my case number and apparently it's a mavic pro....

What in the world???

Now if they are expecting a mavic pro

1. There gonna be shocked lol
2. How is anyone possibly going to know to test and repair or replace my phantom 3 battery???

Reactions: chopperguy
Let them receive the package, then tell them you want your Mavic Pro back. :D

Sir, we can't locate your Mavic...
WHAT??? You lost it? I sent you everything, remote, charger, battery... the whole thing and you LOST IT???
Sir, we're sorry, yes, we can't locate it... but don't worry, we'll send you a replacement unit.

And there you go, Daz now has a Mavic...

Let them receive the package, then tell them you want your Mavic Pro back. :D

Sir, we can't locate your Mavic...
WHAT??? You lost it? I sent you everything, remote, charger, battery... the whole thing and you LOST IT???
Sir, we're sorry, yes, we can't locate it... but don't worry, we'll send you a replacement unit.

And there you go, Daz now has a Mavic...

That would be awesome right lol.

Better delete this post, it could be used as eveidence lol

That's if you think the Mavic worth it ...

Everyone in our club that has held and tried our guys Mavic gave it a definite 100% Thumbs DOWN .....

Nigel

Reactions: Dazzauk
That's if you think the Mavic worth it ...

Everyone in our club that has held and tried our guys Mavic gave it a definite 100% Thumbs DOWN .....

Nigel
Why. I'm thinking about it in the future. I appreciate your opinion. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers