Dji store

bow

Reaction score
So I ordered a few accessories from dji, a charger and the 3port battery bank. Got my email from FedEx that needs an adult signature. Talked to dji and that is apparently their policy. Had to get it escalated to try to get them to contact FedEx to remove the signature. Fun fun. Little overkill for what I ordered. Wonder if they would do the same if I ordered a gimbal guard.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes, they require a direct signature for every package. I used to be able to redirect my packages to my local FedEx store, but they no longer allow that for some reason.

What a pain. Guess that's it for me ordering from them. My FedEx guy comes way to early

There is a seller on eBay that has the original factory DJI New unopened three port battery bank for $35, and mine has worked great. And you don't have to sign for delivery[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yeah it's probably going to be eBay and Amazon. Oh well. I would understand for a full drone, but for just a few items seems a little overkill

Reactions: elarryland
I finally got my delivery, yay me. Looking at the directions to the charging hub it says it's only good for the p4 batteries. Anyone try the p4p high capacity ones with it?

The hub can charge all P4 series batteries.

Lol ok good. Ty. No one around me had the high cap ones so I got to "old fashioned " ones and the 1 high cap that came with the ac

Stupid DJI shipping policy.........

I never order anything from the DJI store any more simply because trying to receive any package from them ruins an entire day.

I had some DJI credit worth about $17 so I ordered some Phantom 4 pro propeller mounts.
Naturally FedEx comes while I'm at work. Every. Time.

Since it's only $18 worth of parts (even stupider that a signature is required) I can't call in sick at work or arrange to have someone wait around all day.

I remember when my X5S camera shipped I actually called in sick at work because that was the only way I could receive my $1,399 item. Every delivery attempt was on a workday.

No fedex location pickup. No online scheduling of delivery time. No reliable estimated delivery time. 3 attempted deliveries then you loose! DJI gives you the middle finger for buying from them and they sure don't care.

I remember talking to a fedex rep who was very nice actually. He looked up the order and said there was no way to pick up the item from a fedex location unless permission was given from DJI. I didn't try contacting DJI, but don't understand why they would specifically block customers from easily getting their packages.

So I guess it's impossible to receive my parts. They get shipped back after third attempt, then I get to order the same thing again (assuming the return is credited) and go through this whole ridiculous BS routine again and hope one of the 3 deliveries will be on my day off then I can wait home all day from 10:00 am to 4:30pm.

All thanks to a brain dead moronic nonsensical worthless BS shipping policy.

THANKS DJI!

Last edited:
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!

Here's the response i got from "Josh" some worthless dji store excuse maker:

Greetings from DJI official online store!

Thank you very much for your email. I am very willing to help you but sincerely sorry that since your order is on the way to your shipping address now, for safety reason, we are not able to change the shipping service requirements or address now. Could you please have your family member/friends/neighbor(adult only) to sign the package for you? Thank you.

If you can't, since the package is on the way to your shipping address now, could you please call FedEx to reject the package? Once we receive the return, we will refund you accordingly. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

If you need further assistant, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Have a nice day.
Josh

For safety reason they can't allow me to pick up the item at Fedex? HAHAHAHA!!!!

Another solution, wait home all day to sign for a package that isn't even coming? Tracking number said nothing about a 4th delivery.

NEVER BUY FROM THE DJI STORE UNLESS YOU ENJOY NOT RECEIVING YOUR ORDER

I'm not trying to complain too much about a $18 parts order, more like point out how stupid and worthless dji customer service employees are.

Last edited:
You should be able to call fed ex and have them hold it at whatever facility the truck goes to you from. Might be a little hike for you but they are usually open late enough to pick up after work

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj