DJI Store Order

Reaction score
I ordered a hi-cap battery today from dji store app,
a5df52845d806972302ab61f78f8e7fb.jpg
on the home page it says ships in 3-5 Days after payment confirmation. Weird thing happened, after I paid I seen something that said it will ship in 15-20 days, but I clicked too fast and I didn't get to read the whole thing. Anyone know what might be going on here?

after I paid I seen something that said it will ship in 15-20 days, but I clicked too fast and I didn't get to read the whole thing. Anyone know what might be going on here?
I've never seen anything like that. The DJI Store is still showing 3-5 business days here. When ordering from the DJI Store, I found the estimated ships to be pretty accurate.

When ordering from the DJI Store, I found the estimated ships to be pretty accurate.
Wish I could say the same, my experience has been extremely variable. Sometimes the promised ship dates can be accurate (or not) with items that are in stable production, but certainly not anything I would call reliable, and with new products you might as well throw a dart at a calendar for all the estimated ship date is worth. I'm giving them one more try with the goggles (supposed to ship May 22) but I'm sure not holding my breath. The other problem is that there's no meaningful way to get any shipping updates as email and chat is generally useless for this function. If it doesn't ship on the promised date your only two choices are to wait an indefinite period or cancel the order.

with new products you might as well throw a dart at a calendar for all the estimated ship date is worth
Yes, new products that have not been released are a different story. The best you can do for those is to order them direct from DJI the same day they are announced. That of course won't guarantee the ship date, but it'll ensure you get them as quickly as possible.

Chatting with DJI support, my anticipated ship date is June 9th. But he did say it will likely ship sooner.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20