DJI store in Portland, Oregon USA?

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I'm looking for a store in the Portland metro area (or, you know) that stocks Phantom 2 Vision self-locking props.

Trick is, kinda need something that will be open TODAY (July 4th... although info about a local store would always come in handy).

Snapped a prop last night, and I need to get flying again to shoot some fireworks fun tonight, if I can.

Silly me... thought I had some extras, but...

Thanks!
-Carl

ProfessorStein said:
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I'm looking for a store in the Portland metro area (or, you know) that stocks Phantom 2 Vision self-locking props.

Trick is, kinda need something that will be open TODAY (July 4th... although info about a local store would always come in handy).

Snapped a prop last night, and I need to get flying again to shoot some fireworks fun tonight, if I can.

Silly me... thought I had some extras, but...

Thanks!
-Carl

Aerial Technology International
9053 SE Jannsen Rd
Clackamas, OR 97015

kicker is that they are only open for the next 20 minutes (it's 6:38pm CT, so 4:38pm PT and they show as open until 5pm).

Dang. Just missed 'em. So the store is still operating? It kind of seemed like ATI switched to 100% online.

ProfessorStein said:
Dang. Just missed 'em. So the store is still operating? It kind of seemed like ATI switched to 100% online.

I don't know. All I know is Google Maps had an open/close time for them. That doesn't always mean they're open.

A little late now but I talked to them on the phone a couple days ago and mentioned I would be in the area mid July and asked where they were and they told me. And also made comment they would try to have a Phantom 2 there for me to see so I only assume they are open for walk-in's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31