Dji Spark, now official

Yep, it's difficult for the mods to keep up with these threads and try to consolidate them into just a few threads. Maybe Spark needs its own forum like the Mavic has. [emoji848]

Yep, it's difficult for the mods to keep up with these threads and try to consolidate them into just a few threads. Maybe Spark needs its own forum like the Mavic has. [emoji848]
Beleave me it's being worked on now ;)

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Considering that selfies are generally taken in popular/crowded locations, and that the demographic this thing is targeting don't generally read manuals/regulations/anything, how is this not a recipe for disaster?

Reactions: WV. Rootman
I keep hearing the spark referred to as a "mini drone", but DJI has never called it that. Does anyone else feel like the spark is more like an ultra portable drone with lots of capabilities?

Considering that selfies are generally taken in popular/crowded locations, and that the demographic this thing is targeting don't generally read manuals/regulations/anything, how is this not a recipe for disaster?
I agree totally. DJI wants to avoid negative publicity. This one is going to hurt. The way they promote it doesn't help. I see people getting hurt by these things and big fines at the national parks. It all about money and finding a new market.

I keep hearing the spark referred to as a "mini drone", but DJI has never called it that. Does anyone else feel like the spark is more like an ultra portable drone with lots of capabilities?
Thats the impression I get. I've already found a buyer for my P4 as the spark is way more suited to my requirements. It's annoying that people are assuming that because its cheaper that it will attract more idiots to the hobby. There's plenty of those people that can afford phantoms and inspires. $'s don't equal common sense.

Reactions: VSR
I will wait for the Spark Pro or the Spark Advanced. If history is correct, I shouldn't have to wait too long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers