DJI software and windows 10

Reaction score
hey guys im having issues with my DJI NAZAM assistant software and my FC40
i recently upgraded to win 10 and no i can get my phantom and computer to talk. i upgraded to the latest software and uninstalled all my old stuff. but still nothing.
any thoughts?

did you reinstall the window drivers?

Make sure you have a compatible version of DJI As. Software for Windows 10. I have a feeling DJI may announce a new version that is compatible with Windows 10 if people in your situation continue to have issues.

Make sure you have a compatible version of DJI As. Software for Windows 10. I have a feeling DJI may announce a new version that is compatible with Windows 10 if people in your situation continue to have issues.

Windows 10 is such a small difference from 8.1 that I have a hard time believing that the upgrade would cause an incompatibility... I upgraded to 10 on the first day and have had no issues with any apps. Granted - I have Phantom 3's so I no longer need a computer for the app... but seriously every other thing I have on my computer runs fine...

Windows 10 is such a small difference from 8.1 that I have a hard time believing that the upgrade would cause an incompatibility... I upgraded to 10 on the first day and have had no issues with any apps. Granted - I have Phantom 3's so I no longer need a computer for the app... but seriously every other thing I have on my computer runs fine...

I have the same issues when trying to upgrade my firmware on Phantom 2 Vision 2 Plus to v3.14. If I upgrade on a Windows 7/8 system I have no problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1