DJI SmartBattery Problem

Reaction score
I haven't crashed this thing at all, but I noticed after a flight today that the DJI Smartbattery seemed to be a bit loose inside the casing, like I could move it. Now the green light seems to work, and I did fly it today without incident. So I am not sure if this is something to worry about or not! It is not too big of movement,but it isn't tight like my other battery.

Thanks

iKokomo said:
I haven't crashed this thing at all, but I noticed after a flight today that the DJI Smartbattery seemed to be a bit loose inside the casing, like I could move it. Now the green light seems to work, and I did fly it today without incident. So I am not sure if this is something to worry about or not! It is not too big of movement,but it isn't tight like my other battery.

Thanks

Do you have another battery you can use for a comparison? Also you can make it tighter by tightening up the Allen screws without the battery installed at the time.

Is Kokomo a city? What state?

Well I do not see an Allen Screw anywhere on the battery itself, and since the battery is not very loose. I probably will tape it down on the outside. Yep, may not look the best but hey, It is on the inside anyway and will work well.
Yep, Kokomo is in IN, but my friend and I are big fans of the song Kokomo by the beachboys ;) haha

iKokomo said:
Well I do not see an Allen Screw anywhere on the battery itself, and since the battery is not very loose. I probably will tape it down on the outside. Yep, may not look the best but hey, It is on the inside anyway and will work well.
Yep, Kokomo is in IN, but my friend and I are big fans of the song Kokomo by the beachboys ;) haha

I asked because I live near Kokomo, IN.

You are correct there is no screws on the battery. The advice was as if you were installing the top cover. You can loosen up the all screws, allen & phillips, to the top cover with out the battery installed in the quad. Depending on the sequence you tighten the screws can cause the battery to not slide as well which is what you are after.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub